keinath

1. Professional Table Tennis lessons with Thomas Keinath

Hello TableTennisDaily members, this morning i received an email from Thomas Keinath. I thought this might be interesting to some of you, so i might as well share it here: This is what it´s about: He´s offering professional training camps at his private house: So here is his offer: Hello...
  2. Thomas Keinath tests new plastic balls

Just found this article over at forum.tt-news.de where Thomas Keinath tested the new plastic balls with the German National team. We trained with Tibhar ballls, each ball seemed to have a lot of variation, each ball was different. In each training session around 15-20 balls broke. But in the...
  3. Timo Boll and Keinath - Fun Training

These sort of videos are rare. Training hall videos of pro's having fun practising. Enjoy - Timo Boll and Thomas Keinath
  4. Interview with Thomas Keinath

See original content at http://matthetherington.blogspot.com "No Pain, No Gain" Keinath Lives up to His Favourite Line Thomas is an energetic and successful table tennis player who has had a lot of success in Eastern Europe and the United States over the years, including having 2 victories at...