will bayley

1. European Para Championships 2013

The 2013 European Table Tennis Para Championships has begun! Watch the event unfold live on youtube thanks to the ITTF! LInk here: Will Bayley in the final of the European Championships: http://webtv.fitet.org/ We can use this discussion to display all the latest results, news and videos from...
  2. German Open 2012 - Competition

Thanks to my good friend and London 2012 paralympic silver medalist Will Bayley for this competition we have on TableTennisDaily this week! :) A brand new Michael Maze blade is on giveaway with Will Bayley's signature as pictured below. Prize: - Butterfly Michael Maze OFF Blade (Straight...
  3. Paralympics 2012 - Competition

Thanks to my good friend and London 2012 paralympic umpire Dave Cochrane I can give away two London 2012 Paralympic Table Tennis Balls used in the opening rounds of the women's singles matches played on the 30th august 2012! These balls are limited edition and are a great memorable of one of...
  4. London 2012 Paralympic Games

2012 Paralympic Games,29 Aug 2012 - 09 Sep 2012, London, ENG As the Olympic table tennis event in London came to an end at the excel arena, the public already had their eyes set on the Paralympics table tennis that is due to ‘bounce off’ this Thursday. The Olympic table tennis was such a...
  5. Will Bayley plays Table Tennis with Rio Ferdinand! (VIDEO)

TableTennisDaily member and good friend of mine William Bayley plays table tennis with footballing superstar Rio Ferdinand! Will Bayley is a paralympic athlete (class 7) for Great Britain and is the world number 1! Will has represented Great Britain in the Beijing Paralympics and is the...
  6. Be inspired - London 2012!

This thread isn't about the road to Timo Boll or Wang Hao's 2012 Olympic campaign. This is about my friends who represent Great Britain for paralympic table tennis. It's been a long tough road for these athletes to achieve their ambitions, so read on and appreciate the odds they have had to...