vintage

1. FS: Vintage Jacques secrétin blade

I'm selling this old Jacques Secrétin blade. It's been polished: 50€ ( Shipping included)
  2. FS: vintage Sstrait blade

I sell this old sstrait blade in perfect condition ( FL) :30€ Shipping to France included
  3. FS: Scholer and Micke vintage blades

FS: scholer and Micke Vintage blades Hi!I sell these old Scholer and Micke blades in perfect condition: 1 Defense ( conical): 50€ 1 Ultra ( FL): 50€
  4. FS:Three vintage Tibhar blades

Sold:Three vintage Tibhar blades Hi! I sell these three old Tibhar blades in perfect condition: ( shipping from France included) 1 Tibhar Defense ST: 60€ 1 Tibhar SV 2000 FL: 40€ 1unknown octagonal Tibhar :40€
  5. Older Blades In A New Era

So I’ve been playing with a reproduction of Waldner’s Banda blade from the 90’s or so and just want to hear your thoughts on how blades that were designed before the speed glue ban, ball change, and game shortening have held up in this new era of TT. I don’t just mean old blades, but also new...
  6. FS: Three vintage Joola bladesl

Hi! I sell these three old Joola blades : Wosic (anatomic handle) Tony Hold (st) Scholer (st) They are in perfect condition : 100€ each Prices can be reduced if you buy two or three Shipping worlwide is included (from France) Paypal accepted. My feedback as a seller on the...
  7. Vintage Bat Value?

I recently got this table tennis bat, and i was wondering if any of you more experienced Table Tennis players could give me an estimated value? Its a Kjell Johansson Stiga1974 (i think), with "Yasaka" rubber (blue). (Please correct me if im wrong). :)
  8. LF: Vintage Butterfly Racket Cases

Hi there, I am looking for vintage Butterfly cases with the old roman "Butterfly" script as seen in the following figure below.
  9. Collection of rare old rackets, blades, paddles, bats FOR SALE

Hello, I sell a collection of rare and old blades & bats. This is the private collection of Vincent Purkart, a French International player in the 1960s et 1970s. He had 111 selections in the French National Team, 2 times National Champion and 5 times finalist in singles, he was also the creator...
  10. Collectors Item Butterfly Powerspin Vintage Table Tennis Bat

Here i have for sale a vintage Butterfly Powerspin Table Tennis Blade from circa 1980.This blade is in exceptional condition. It has the anatomic style handle. I bought it new in my teens when i played competitively, and has been stored for may years. It has no dents around the edge. I have just...
  11. Butterfly Powerspin Blade (Vintage)

Hi I have a Vintage Butterfly Powerspin Blade from the early 1980's hat i used to play with in my early teens. The blade is in mint condition with no marks or dents around the edges. I've put new rubbers on in the form of Roundell and Tackifire Drive that have had about 2 hrs of play. I'm...
  12. FS: Vintage Stiga Hans Alser Super Carbon

Sold Stiga Hans Alser SC 2nd series SOLD. Thank you
  13. butterfly kong linghui special vintage (old tag) FOR SALE!

butterfly kong linghui special (for sale!!!) anatomic old tag (difficult to find) tenergy 05 (forehand) tenergy 64 (backhand) price: 150$ ships to world wide!!!
  14. FS DHS 032 Vintage Classic Collection Limited Edition

I have for sale a barely tested DHS 032 blade, vintage series in excelent condition The handle is a mix of FL/ST. I'm selling it for 100 euros (shippment with tracking number included) Paypal payment (as gift or the buyer pays the charges)
  15. Very rare Vintage early STIGA CONTRA SUPER CARBON Yasaka Mk 5

Anyone collect classic blades? This one is a gem - one week left to bid ebay.co.uk - search Vintage rare Stiga Super Carbon Contra table tennis item number 140913655175
  16. Vintage Table Tennis (1949)

This video is from 1949...look how they played back then,this is interesting!i was amazed by the great backhand of one of them