ping pong

1. Where can I play ping pong game?

Best websites to play ping pong game? Playzen or Poki?
  2. Talkin' Smash Table Tennis Podcast

Hi everyone, I just launched my new podcast this morning. Hoping to get into some nitty gritty topics, I have more episodes coming and more guests planned. Hopefully @Dan can join me at some point too ;) You can also listen to the audio on Apple or on Spotify (link below for Spotify)...
  3. Blade help Chinese penhold

Hi all, I have the DHS wind series W3020 chinese penhold blade, and I have been playing with it for 2-3 years. I appreiciated the fact it was on the heavy side so I could really develop my racket stroke and build a strong foundation but now I feel like I have mastered the basics and I am...
  4. NEW: National Table Tennis Video Holland!

Hello there! I want to share a video with you. A video with national second division table tennis, two levels below the top level in the Netherlands. All players in the video are at least among the top 150 players in the Netherlands. Enjoy watching, and... reactions are always welcome! :cool:
  5. Chinese super league schedule

Hi, I have the CCTV 5 channel on my phone but what is the schedule for the chinese table tennis league, so i can watch it on my phone at the right time?
  6. 「卓球少女 Ping Pong Girls MAIKO」

Featuring Nippon Life Insurance players HH and MH.
  7. TableTennisDaily Podcast #6 - Andrew Baggaley

Hello again everyone and welcome to the 6th episode of the TableTennisDaily podcast, today we are joined by the current World Ping Pong champion, 3 time English National Champion and London 2012 Olympian Andrew Baggaley. Although Andrew is a world class regular table tennis player and currently...
  8. European Table Tennis Tour

I will be visiting the following countries as part of the Uberpong Euro Tour 2014: - England (London and Blackpool 22nd-30th April) - Denmark (Copenhagen 1st-3rd May) - Sweden (Stockholm 4th-6th May) - Germany (Hamburg 7th-8th May / Berlin 10th-13th May) - France (14th May) I am exploring the...
  9. Dunlop to sponsor the World Championship of Ping Pong 2013!

DUNLOP ANNOUNCES SPONSORSHIP OF WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP OF PING PONG Dunlop has today announced that it is to sponsor the upcoming World Championship of Ping Pong (WCPP). The global sports brand will become official equipment supplier of the event, which will take place on the weekend of the 5-6...
  10. Nitrogen and 1500 TT balls (VIDEO)

Ever wondered what happens when you mix liquid nitrogen with 1500 table tennis balls? Look no further, Professor Roy Lowry of Plymouth University has carried out this experiment/study and recorded it for the world to see. Check out the results below: Liquid nitrogen is also used to super cool...
  11. What is the best table tennis paddle set up?

Hello Guys, What is the best ping pong racket set up for Offensive and for Defensive type player based on your experience? Thank you!
  12. Lee Sang Su wins Polish Open 2011

Lee Sang Su battles through the polish Open 2011 to take the title of the Polish Open 2011. Lee won the Slovenia Open in 2010 when he surprised the world by winning the Pro Tour after having to qualify through the qualifying stages. Lee Sang Su of Korea (23 seed) beat Alexander Shibaev in...
  13. Do you TableTennisDaily?

So how often do you practice? Are you a serious table tennis player, or recreational or just play for fun from time to time. Are you in a league? Or are you even national or international? Comment below, lets let each other know how good we are and what table tennis is to us! Photo...
  14. Matthew Syed - Bounce

One of the most talked about books of the year. Not only sport but in general. You can buy this book from: http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/000735052X/harpercollins-21&from=HC-UK Bounce is a book that has been written by Matthew Syed, Matthew Syed (born 2nd November 1970) is a...
  15. Tech Up Your Table Tennis Club

This week I was asked to do an interview with an Australian table tennis blogger about table tennis and social media. This is the resulting article - http://primetimepingpong.tumblr.com/post/2665356232/tech-up-your-table-tennis-club-with-tristran-swan