semi

1. Tenergy 05 fx playing impression by semi-intermediate player

Hi, My Andro Rasanter r47 rubber had started to wear off so had to change my rubber and this time I wanted to try out Tenergy rubber on my backhand and unfortunately didn't know anyone at our local club who uses this rubber, so I bought Tenergy 05 fx with 1.9 thickness for backhand and glued...
  2. Fan Zhendong vs Liang Jingkun Highlights(Men's Single Semi-Finals - German Open 2019)

Hi Guys, I made a video highlight of the SF match between FZD and LJK. Hope you guys like it. Cheers!
  3. Chinese forhand rubber + semi-tacky backhand rubber

Hello, I had been wondering about buying alternate shakehand paddle but I ended up with penhold afer alternating my grip between games. I would like to try chinese rubber on my forhand and MAYBE hybrid (or tacky...) on backhand. I have a 5 ply blade all+/off- 729 a1. I will consider buying...
  4. Ma Long & Xu Xin crash out of the 2016 China Super League!

The Chinese Super League semi finals took place today on the 30th December 2016! The first semi final saw Xu Xin's Shanghai take on Fan Zhendong's Bayi. The second semi final saw a feisty battle between Ma Long's Shandong Weiqiao and Liang Jingkun's Bazhou! Full results below: Ma Long -...
  5. New Two Toned Ball Could Be Used Worldwide!

The two toned ball that will be used in the semi finals of the 2014 Chinese Super League has sparked a huge interest in the table tennis world. It has been reported by the Chinese State Sports General Administration that the ball will most likely be used in International tournaments in the...
  6. US Open 2013 - Live Stream

Hey guys, The US Open this year is live on youtube! Youtube has introduced a new live streaming feature and the ITTF are now streaming some events through youtube! Below are the embeded live stream tables from Las Vegas! List of today's matches live on youtube (5th July 2013) Table 1...
  7. Semi Final Final Showdown at the Kuwait Open (Schedule + Videos)

Yesterday, on the 17th February the 2013 Kuwait Open ITTF World Tour Men's Singles quarter finals took place. The major super series is now reaching the final rounds of the main events with last day being played today to conclude the champions! Below are the listings of the semi finals and final...
  8. Equipment Help (semi-urgent hahaha)

So I have to order rubbers TODAY (I have a deadline that ends tonight so it really has to be today ahahahhaahah). I need some help. Im close to the table blocker, back-hand oriented, I also go back to mid distance to counter loop a lot, but most of my game is flat-hitting, blocking and counter...
  9. Ma Long stops Xu Xin in his tracks to reach the final of the Hungarian Open 2012

World number 1 Ma Long secured himself a place in the Hungarian Open World Tour 2012 men's singles final today as he disposed compatriot Xu Xin by 4 games to 3! Photo by: sportinglife.com Ma Long defeated Xu Xin by 4 games to 3 with scores: 11-3,11-9,10-12,7-11,7-11,11-9,11-9 Ma Long had an...
  10. CSL 2011 - Semi Final

The semifinal battle between Zhejiang and Shandong had its conclusion last August 10. Overall, the host Zhejiang was doing very well and was able to earn the much needed three points to victory. The powerful team of Ma Lin, Hao Shuai and Timo Boll all contributed the winning points which made...
  11. Timo Boll made sure this time round!

The giants of Table Tennis met again in the 2nd leg of the Champions League Semi Final tie between Borussia Dusseldorf and Neiderosterreich. Dusseldorf booked themselves a place in the final by beating Neiderosterreich overall by 3-1 in matches. Photo Source: ITTF Asia Pacific Office Match...
  12. ETTU Championsleague Semi-Final

Hey guys, I just wanted to inform you that you can watch the 2nd leg of the CL-Semifinal between Düsseldorf an Niederösterreich at 1pm on laola1.tv. If you live in Germany or Austria you can watch it live on TW1!
  13. Waldner lost in hard bat semi final!!

Epic match up. Jan Ove Waldner vs Dutch player