karlsson

1. Kristian Karlsson - Fire training speed and power 2019

Kristian Karlsson insane training with masive power and speed!
  2. Homburg exhibition January 11th 2018 (Boll,Karlsson,Filus,Franziska)

Hello everyone! I got a great materials from exhibition from Homburg. I am uploading now the first one I got, I have 2 more, but those I will post after I will reach 1000 subscribers, which is my long-time goal. Its hard to achieve, because mostly when I post a good video, youtubers only...
  3. A Day in the Life of a Pro Player | Kristian Karlsson

Hey guys, We have just released our new “Day in the life of a pro” series. Our first episode is with none other than Swedish number 1 Kristian Karlsson! Kristian plays for Borussia Dusseldorf in the Bundesliga with Timo Boll, Anton Kallberg and Stefen Fegerl. In this video we are guided around...
  4. Who's right? Fan Zhendong or Kristian Karlsson?

Today Fan Zhendong met Kristian Karlsson in the Hungarian Open and this point took place below... Who's right here, Fan Zhendong or Kristian Karlsson? Fan Zhendong is claiming the ball bounced twice....? <iframe...
  5. Old Blades - Stiga/Donic

Hi All, I recently acquired some pretty old blades from a friend, unfortunately not in the best of condition! They haven't been used for a long time, but it's pretty clear they've taken a bit of a beating. I'd love to hear some thoughts on any possible ways of renovating the outer layers -...
  6. Peter Karlsson vs TableTennisDaily's Dan! 1 set showdown!

Hey everyone, During our recent trip to the Falkenberg Table Tennis Club in Sweden we met up with European Champion Peter Karlsson! We challenged Peter to a 1 set showdown and he accepted! :) Users had to guess what they thought the score would be in a 1 set match up between Dan and Peter...
  7. Win a signed by t-shirt by Peter Karlsson & Fan Zhendong!

Hey everyone, During our recent trip to the Falkenberg Table Tennis Club in Sweden we met up with European Champion Peter Karlsson! We challenged Peter to a 1 set showdown and he accepted! :) We will release a vlog of our time at the Falkenberg TTC over the next few weeks! Peter Karlsson...
  8. What 's Mattias Karlsson equipment ?

What 's Mattias Karlsson equipment ? That he used in Swedish Open 2016
  9. Out of this world point by Kristian Karlsson and Stefan Fegerl!

Heres one for the spectators! Wow! A stunning point in the TT-Grand-Prix "Grand with fours" between Stefan Fegerl and Kristian Karlsson on Borussia TV: http://tv.borussia-duesseldorf.de/ Enjoy: <iframe...
  10. Kristian Karlssons Sponsor?

does he use any stiga at all? is he even sponsored by stiga or is stiga the sponsor of the whole team?
  11. mattias karlsson

does he use short pips on fh or bh?
  12. Stag rubbers

Hi, i'm looking for a new par of rubbers. I have an idea of what kind of rubber i want for my fh, but not for my backhand. Here in Argentina i can get only some brands, one of them is Stag, they called my atention because they're cheap, japan made and have some good reviews. The thing is that i...
  13. Tribute to the former european champion Peter Karlsson

Tribute to the former european champion Peter Karlsson. There are rumours about that Peter Karlsson will show up once again in the Swedish premier league, he and his team Munkedals BTK will qualify against Tibble Kungsängen BTK for a place in the so called "Pingisligan"
  14. Ask Kristian Karlsson a question!

Hi everyone, Kristian Karlsson is our latest addition to the Verified Pro Account and has signed up to the TableTennisDaily website and is willing to answer your questions! Kristian is a professional player who represented Sweden at the London 2012 Olympics. His current world ranking stands at...
  15. Peter karlsson delivers his view

Olympic Solidarity - Ping Pong Peace Burundi On the 20th December 2011 the progression for table tennis in Burundi enhanced from the help of Former World Champion Peter Karlsson, along with the ITTF and Peace and Sport team. More exciting activities were delivered on the outskirts of Burundi...
  16. Interview with Peter Karlsson, Swedish National Coach

Please take the time to check out my other content at http://www.matthetherington.blogspot.com including more interviews with players such as William Henzell and Hampus Soderlund which can also be found right here on TTDaily! See below the interview with Peter Karlsson! Karlsson Holds Hope for...