make

1. I tried to make a MEME

2. Why does Nittaku make their own version?

Like they make some Nittaku DHS rubbers and blades, or if we go even further Nittaku waldner. Why is this?
  3. Make your backhand like Ma Long

My lockdown contribution. The feeder was my friend, Amicus, who is an expert at this sort of thing.
  4. These 5 Mistakes Make You An Average Table Tennis Player

Hey everyone! In this video we take a look at 5 mistakes that make you an average player and how to avoid them to progress your game and improve. These mistakes are just some of the key areas we find that can hold back players from improving, so be sure to comment what other mistakes you think...
  5. So make tracks an opposite path

So make tracks an opposite path from those shocking weight control structures that join eating routine pills.
  6. How to protect and "make up" your blade?

How to protect and "make up" your blade?
  7. How to make blade more headheavy?

I have had some trouble that i move the elbow forward, so the power comes from the wrong direction. Trying to work on to get the power from the racket and do not move the elbow. I think this come more naturally if my racket was more headheavy. How can i make the racket more headheavy? I am...
  8. Zhang Jike to make a return | 2018

Zhang Jike has confirmed his participation at the Hong Kong, Japan and China Open over the next month! Who's excited?
  9. How to make tactics?

Hi, I lost to my opponent 11 0 today. Yesterday I beat him 2 times. I asked him how did he beat me. He said "I solved your game. You cant beat me from now on" He is a pro player and he is really decent. 10 years of play. And I decided to ask you. How to make different tactics to be...
  10. How much Tabletennis pro players make a year?

Had a discussion with friends how much do professional table tennis players make a year. Although I am not sure if I remember correctly and if the numbers are true, I heard somewhere that MaLong in China Super League makes about 250000USD. Also prize money from tournaments (it was a discussion...
  11. Do you make notes on your opponents?

Hi all I like to make notes about my opponents (see my article here: http://www.tabletenniscoach.me.uk/make-notes-about-opponents/) I find it a really useful way to anaylse my performance and develop tactics against specific opponents. But I feel like I'm in the minority. Does anyone else...
  12. how to raid a long-distance ball 1:Malong teached you how to make it

today I would like to share a long-distance service from World ranking No.1 player Malong. Malong here would teach you how to raid a long-distance serving ball.
  13. Shoes for Sale ultra cheap. Make offer.

Ok,I purchased some Mizuno Crossmatch Plio Rx2 shoes online from Japan as I really like Mizuno gear but the shoes are too small and it would cost more to return them than I paid (55) so who wants them? I do not expect to get my money back. I just do not want to have to throw them away or give...
  14. What celebration Ma Long will make when he wins the 2016 Rio Olympics

I'm assuming he's gonna win because let's face it he is going to do everything in his power to get this title as it might be the only chance ever for him to win the olympics and he is hungry for it and determined to win. This is gonna be his greates achievement as well as proving himself as...
  15. Celluloid balls make a return!

ITTF have reversed the decision to bring in plastic balls world wide from June 2015 and celluloid balls will be used once again in competition! What are your thoughts?
  16. Can anyone find and make jist of Training Vids?

Hey everyone, there are LOTS and LOTS of great TT vids that explain fundamental and advanced aspects of TT that are TOTALLY WORTHY of making a decent gist and SHARING on TTD. TTD members use mainly English to post here, but MANY have another mother tongue or two or three, so why not pop out a...
  17. How to make speed glue

Hey Dan,I was wondering how to make speed glue if i buy glue here in the philippines its so expensive so I think that maybe i should have make speed glue so i can save some more money
  18. When TTD will make the review of bluefire??

any one review DOnic bluefire?
  19. is luck needed to make it to the top of tt? and do you make your own luck?

to become an elite athlete in TT is "lucky breaks" needed like bieng spotted at a young age, invited to best training camps, family having enough money to support you, having the right people around you. or is it that if you are good enough and work hard enough then you make your own luck and...
  20. Is natural ability needed to reach the top in TT?

Do you need natural ability to make it to the top of table tennis, or is practise enough? Is shier hard work dedication and practice all that is needed to make it as a top table tennis player, or do the top players have something that everyone else dosent like natural ability?