cheap

1. How to buy directly from China

Hello fellow EJ table tennis lovers. I saw that many of you guys struggle to buy Asian market products due to many reasons. But fear not, for last half a year Ive been actively using Pinduoduo, same as Aliexpress, but for internal(chinese) use only. It is such an amazing market where you can...
  2. Professional Tennis Table Racket?

Hello guys, As the title say I want to buy Professional Tennis Table Racket and found this one on the aliexpress - https://aliexpress.com/e/_DdyLjxj What do you think abou price and quality, This is my first time buying this. Any help is wellcome. TY!
  3. Advice about a good cheap bh rubber to block/punch block and flat hit

Right now im using medium pips 1,5 on my bh. But im really missing the chance to open up with soft loops, or over the table with my bh. My main weapon is my serving and fh attacks. So if i should try a cheap but good bh rubber again, what would your suggestion then be???
  4. Tenergy and cheap chinese non tacky rubber

Hello everyone, i have a question today. Recently i see on marketplace one salesman annoucing a Yinhe Mars V2 with this description: " Tenergy similar". This thing is on my head because recently i used my coach racket, he uses a Tenergy 64. I used the Tenergy on RPB. I was amazed when started...
  5. FS: Cheap Mizutani and Rosewood V

Mizutani ST 88g. Very good condition, just one minor hit on top that doesn't affect play. SOLD Stiga Rosewood NCT V, ST handle 88-89g. Very good condition, one tiny chip that does not affect play. €45 Price excludes postage and PayPal fees. Can send better quality photos if required, pm me.
  6. Cheap Chinese Pre-made Rackets - Better And Cheaper Than You Think

Hi folks, don't know if people are aware than there are a lot of Chinese pre-made rackets made by Yinhe and Palio that are honestly pretty good and incredibly cheap. These premades come with ITTF approved rubbers rather than the generic unapproved ones that Butterfly and Stiga use for pre-mades...
  7. Cheap J-pen blade for RPB with short pips

Suggestions please
  8. Best "Cheap" rubber for forehand???

I would like yours suggestions about the best cheap fh rubber on the market. Im trying to go away from expensive tensioned rubbers, so im afforded to good cheaper rubbers to chance 3-4 times in a season. I Using Flextra 7 wood, a clone of a harder and faster version of Petr Korbel wood.
  9. Cheap rubber for Petr Korbel

Hello again. I am looking to get back into playing but my old rubbers were long gone so I removed them. Looking for a middle of the road rubber to get back on the track. I used to play with Donic Acuda S2's on both sides and I am looking for a rubber thats not spinnier or faster then that. I was...
  10. Want to try cheap chinese/euro rubber on forehand

I would like to try a cheap and good chinese/euro rubber in my forehand over the summer training. My wood is Fextra 7 and backhand Waran red or Victas 102 black Give some good choises to select from and would be nice if i know why you suggest the rubber
  11. Cheap rubbers - Am i missing something?

I'm currently playing with yinhe mercury 2 a $5 USD boosted mildly with baby oil (sssh...dont tell anybody), and I'm actually surprised how much control and gears this rubber has and how linear it is. I'm not a great TT player by any means, but I have decent fundamentals. On a W-6 blade this...
  12. FS: Cheap rubbers, Butterfly, Gambler, Friendship, Nittaku..

Hi. Have accumulated quite a few rubbers during the years that were never used and don't intend to use either. Selling for cheap.. Butterfly Shriver-FX RED, MAX, Price 18 Euro Donic Desto F1, Black, Max, Price 20 Euro Nittaku Hammond Pro@, 2 RED, 1 BLACK, 2.2 mm, Price 13 Euro each...
  13. Good place to get cheap legit DHS H3 blue sponge?

Hey all, I need to get some more H3 blue sponge provincial rubber. I always buy it on TT11, but the price is quite expensive, at 55.91 USD. Is there any other legit sites that you guys have used to get this rubber for a good price? I don't want to run into any counterfeits. Thanks guys Ivan
  14. Good Cheap Rubber?

My friend gave me an old penhold bat he had in his basement, and the rubber on it is completely worn. I asked him for it because I want to practice penhold (I'm a shakehand naturally), so I want to get a very cheap rubber that will just allow me to put spin on it (it doesn't have to be good). I...
  15. Best rubber for RPB

So I got a Neottec Katana for my RPB about 5 months ago, and I realized it was a bit too soft for it (med soft). Last summer, when I just started to practice, I was in China at a table tennis shop. The person who seems to be running the place recommended the 729 Focus 1 for RPB. The problem is...
  16. Cheap and portable net for a robot and multi- ball

Hello, after some advice on the catch net mentioned above. I occasionally take a robot to the local sports centre and would like to purchase a net that's quick to set up. Also want to take out for multi-ball. A quick internet search showed a Joola Buddy net for around £49 and a Chinese made net...
  17. relatively cheap blade for sticky rubber - Vega China

Hi folks, I am experimenting with sticky rubbers again - Vega China on Gionis Carbon Off, BH Milli Tall II. I am looking for a blade that would support the sticky rubber better - I have been told LongV and similar very expensive stuff, maybe avalox P500 which is OK regarding price. Are there...
  18. Buying cheap replacement nets?

Hi, Just wondering if anyone got any experience with ordering cheap, generic replacement nets. Only the textile/plastic net itself with a drawstring, not the whole assembly. Do they usually fit net net posts from the larger manufacturers, like Sponeta, Stiga, Butterfly etc? It is a bit...
  19. Fast + Cheap (Clone) Looping Blade with Big Sweetspot

Hello I search for a Fast + Cheap (Clone) Blade with Big Sweetspot which is good for Looping. I Play with the innerforce layer alc but i search for something which is a Little bit faster, but i want not to pay very much (ca 100 Euro is max) Are there some cheap but very good Looping blades...
  20. Cheap plastic balls for multi ball training

Hi, I am looking for some cheap balls for a multiball training (~ 200 balls I would say). I used to buy 3 star DHS celluloid balls from Aliexpress. They seemed qenuine, the quality was good and the price was very good. Can't find the same seller now and I think its time to switch to poly. Also...