hong

1. Super fast reflex of two Hong Kong players

The super fast reflex of two Hong Kong players! Follow TableTennisDaily and EmRatThich Table Tennis.
  2. Hong Kong Open 2018

The table tennis world now moves onto the hotly anticipated Hong Kong Open which features none other than Zhang Jike! This World Tour event will take place in Hang Seng from the 24th to 27th May. Confirmed! Zhang Jike in the training hall of the Hong Kong Open! <iframe...
  3. table tennis in Hong Kong

I will be in Hong Kong and I really want to visit a table tennis store there. I looked online but a lot of the information about the stores are in Chinese so I'm not sure which one to go to. I would go to all I could find if I had the time but I'm only gonna be there for about a week. So if...
  4. Visiting Hong Kong and South China for about 2 weeks

Hi TTD, i'm currently visiting Hong Kong and South China over the next two weeks. I'm posting all my Facebook page PongVenture. Ill share also on what I get up to :)
  5. 2016 Hong Kong Table Tennis Championships

Men's Singles Final: Wong Chun Ting vs Ng Pak Nam Men's Singles Semifinal: Wong Chun Ting vs Ho Kwan Kit Women's Singles Final: Lee Ho Ching vs Doo Hoi Kem In my opinion, this was the best match among all. They are fighting for an Olympic slot. Set 1...
  6. Hunt for Coaching in Hong Kong

Hi all, Having just been to France for a week and trained there, Im by chance going to Hong Kong next year for a couple weeks, hoping to do some training out there as well. Has any one heard of or been to any training places in Hong Kong? Ideally id prefer to keep it too Hong Kong and not...
  7. 2015 Nikon Hong Kong Junior & Cadet Open

I know that it is rare to discuss junior events here, but with all due respect to other junior events, the Hong Kong Open is one of the very few junior events (perhaps the only one aside from China Junior Open) that the Chinese team participates in regularly. Some notable names that have been...
  8. Outshine Sports in Hong Kong

Hi all Anyone used "Outshine Sports" for equipment? They sell a lot of high end equipment on their eBay shop. They're based in Hong Kong. Seem to be good prices but just want to endure not likely to be buying fakes. Anyone know anything about them? Thanks Andy
  9. Hello from Hong Kong

Hi Everyone, I am Peter. I am used to be a shakehand player, but yesterday I tried playing in penhold particularly in RPB style. Unexpectedly the result was good as long as the angle is correct, and my coach said my backhand is more spinny and powerful than I used to be in shakehand style. The...
  10. Shipping cost from Hong Kong to Germany

Hi, you know what about shipping cost from Hong Kong to Germany? I have a shop located where there are certain Rubbers cheaper. After I had time to look for what in my cart, I looked at the shipping time and saw that there were only € 8:57, what's funny if you were to pay with Paypal and the...