rhyzer

1. Rhyzer pro 45

My fri from Taiwan sent me this photo.he told me that this is not as hard as rhyzer 48 and not as slow and soft as rhyzer 43. I m interesting about control of this rubber and expect review comparison of rhyzm p and this rubber.
  2. Rhyzer 48 x Omega VII Tour

Hey guys, can anyone share their impressions on the differences between those two rubbers? Ideally if you have tested both of them. Also, would an all wood ayous with limba outer ply blade be a good match for both of them?
  3. Joola Rhyzer 50

Rhyzer 50 Weight: 71 grams uncut Hardness: 50 degrees Speed: OFF+ Spin: Extremely High It has been a long time since I got hold of any Joola products. The last one I had was about 6 months ago? Since then I have not been able to test any Joola rubbers or blades. Joola USA was kind...
  4. Joola Rhyzer 48 and 42 degrees

Joola Rhyzer 48 and 43 degrees Joola Rhyzer 48 - 68 grams uncut - medium hard - off+ The Joola Rhyzer 48 is hands down the fastest ESN rubber in the market right now. I have tested it bought with a not-so-known Pro Spin Power blade which is an off+ balsa-carbon blade and the Xiom Feel...
  5. NEW Rhyzer

Hello, anybody tested new Joola rubbers - Rhyzer 43, 48? Any comparison with Tenergy etc.? (PowerMax sponge (thicker sponge, tighter rubber), pink sponge, large pores, 2 hardnesses) http://en.shop.joola.de/belage/neuheiten/joola-rhyzer-43-18779.html