showdown

1. The Final Showdown | TableTennisDaily Team | Ep 14

Yes guys! Here we go, this is it the SEASON FINALE of the TTD Team in British League. Can the guys secure league victory? Stay tuned until the end of episode where we have something SUPER exciting to announce! Join us on our quest to be the best we can be! We’re currently top of the table, in...
  2. Chen Weixing vs TableTennisDaily's Dan | 1 set showdown!

Hey guys, here's a new 1 set showdown with former world number 9 Chen Weixing! Chen is an incredible player who has featured in some legendary matches with his unique defense into attack playing style. In this video I challenge Chen to a 1 set showdown at the recent World Veteran Championships...
  3. Jorg Rosskopf vs TableTennisDaily's Dan | 1 set showdown!

Hey guys, new 1 set showdown with Jorg Rosskopf the mighty German National Team head coach and World Doubles Champion in 1989! in this video I challenge Jorg to a 1 set showdown at the World Veteran Championships in Las Vegas at the JOOLA booth! Jorg Rosskopf vs Dan! Winner of the JOOLA...
  4. Timo Boll vs TableTennisDaily's Dan | 1 set showdown!

Hey guys, new 1 set showdown with the current world number 1 Timo Boll! in this video Timo Boll takes on his table tennis idol! Me! Or is it the other way around? :rolleyes: During our recent review of the Boll ALC blade with World Number 1 Timo Boll we challenged Timo to a #1SetShowdown. Users...
  5. Paul Drinkhall vs TableTennisDaily's Dan! 1 set showdown!

Hey everyone, During our recent review (Aurus Prime & Select Rubbers) with World Number 35 Paul Drinkhall we challenged Paul to a #1SetShowdown. Users had to guess what the score was in a 1 set match up between Dan and Paul to win a Tibhar Drinkhall Carbon blade signed by Paul! Paul...
  6. Can Akkuzu vs TableTennisDaily's Dan! 1 set showdown!!!!

Hey everyone, During our recent trip to the Aimen's Table Tennis Club in France we met up with World Number 110 Can Akkuzu to review his Cornilleau equipment setup! We challenged Can to a #1SetShowdown. Users had to guess the score was be in a 1 set match up between Dan and Can to win a...
  7. Peter Karlsson vs TableTennisDaily's Dan! 1 set showdown!

Hey everyone, During our recent trip to the Falkenberg Table Tennis Club in Sweden we met up with European Champion Peter Karlsson! We challenged Peter to a 1 set showdown and he accepted! :) Users had to guess what they thought the score would be in a 1 set match up between Dan and Peter...
  8. Liam Pitchford vs TableTennisDaily's Dan! 1 set showdown!

Hey everyone, During our recent review with Liam Pitchford looking at the Butterfly Viscaria blade we did a 1 set showdown at the end! Users had to guess what they thought the score would be in a 1 set match up between Dan and Liam Pitchford to win a signed Viscaria by Liam! Liam Pitchford vs...
  9. Quadri Aruna vs TableTennisDaily's Dan! 1 set showdown!

Hey everyone, During our recent review with Quadri Aruna looking at the JOOLA Aruna OFF blade we did a 1 set showdown at the end! Users had to guess what they thought the score would be in a 1 set match up between Dan and Quadri Aruna to win a signed Aruna blade! Quadri Aruna vs Dan! We had...
  10. Dimitrij Ovtcharov vs TableTennisDaily's Dan! 1 set showdown!

Hey everyone, Last month TableTennisDaily visited Germany where I met Dimitrij Ovtcharov for a 1 set showdown and to record Ovtcharov's practice preparations for the upcoming Rio Olympics. Dima vs Dan! Dima is a really cool guy and a lot of fun as you can see in the video :) Winner of the...
  11. STIGA ITTF TrickShot Showdown 2014

Hi everyone, A few weeks ago I shared my trickshots with TTDaily community. Finally I achieved to be in the final but I didn't want to ask for voting to my trick/s so I know there is other users participating in the contest, so I just let people vote for their favourite trickshot. Now I'm so...
  12. ITTF TrickShot Showdown: Josep Anton Velazquez

Hi everyone, Hi! I would like to share with all the TT community my new submission for ITTF Trickshot Showdown. In this trick we try to do something new, never seen before in table tennis, we play twice around the net by the same side of the table! :) My partner in the video is Galia Dvorak a...
  13. Video: Zhang Jike vs Ma Long "Showdown" in Beijing University

On October 11, 2013, Zhang Jike and Ma Long entertained fans at Beijing University with a table tennis exhibition show in which they demonstrated the fun side of the sport. The show was part of an outreach program attended by members of Chinese National Team in an effort to bring table tennis...
  14. TableTennisDaily's Trick shot Entry!

TableTennisDaily's @Dan and @Tom have just the STIGA 2013 ITTF Trick Shot Showdown and our trick shot is now live! If our video reaches the top five we will stand a chance in winning a 7 day trip for 2 persons to Dubai for the World Tour Grand Finals! We tried our best making a cool, exciting...
  15. STIGA 2013 ITTF Trick Shot Showdown

A unique and exciting initiative from the International Table Tennis Federation, exclusively sponsored by STIGA, invites table tennis fans from across the globe to show the world their unique trick shot skills! Competition starts TODAY! Make sure to JOIN and share your best trickshot and you...
  16. Interview Showdown! #2

This could potentially become an annual event. The 9th of February 2011 hosted the first interview showdown between myself (Matt Hetherington) and Dan Ives where I managed to interview Vladimir Samsonov. We have set out another competition. I will be hunting down the legend of Ping Pong...
  17. Zhejiang vs Bazhou Showdown!

The showdown is just around the corner! The Chinese Super League final begins today on the 4th September 2011. The epic match up is between this years two dominating teams of the season. "Zhejiang versus Bazhou". (Photos used: Reuters and Xu-Xin facebook page) Team Captain of Zhejiang: Ma Lin...
  18. Interview Showdown! Read article before Voting!

Me (Matt Hetherington) and Dan Ives are going head to head in a challenge! In our most recent conversation I challenged Dan to pick one player he would love to interview within reachable potential (ie not Chinese basically lol), he chose Timo Boll. In response to his selection I decided to be...