incredible

1. Learning Incredible Hook Serve (Super Topspin)

Learning Incredible Hook Serve (Super Topspin) One of the most important things about serve: "Make all your serves into the same motion" . The opponent will be confused and you will gain the advantage to finish in the point the next shots! So we add " FAKE MOTION" in this video :) PS: Some...
  2. Learning Incredible Ghost Serve

Learning Incredible Ghost Serve
  3. Dimitrij Ovtcharov takes on incredible robot!

We have seen videos surface in the past of people taking on the impressive Omron Forpheus robot! Well world number 3 Dimitrij Ovtcharov gave the robot a run for his money in this fascinating footage below! <iframe...
  4. LEAKED: Zhang Jike does incredible jump!

Leaked footage has surfaced in CHINA of Zhang Jike doing an incredible box jump that has stunned fans across the web! It looks like Zhang Jike's recovering well from his injuries and back to training! Rumors suggest Zhang Jike is training for his comeback at the China Open in May! Check out the...
  5. Incredible skill by Jon Persson - How many can you do?

Hi guys, Today we uploaded this onto the TTD Facebook and Instagram page of Jon Persson showing off this incredible skill! <iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/video.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2FTableTennisDaily%2Fvideos%2F10155573651874332%2F&show_text=0&width=476"...
  6. MUST WATCH: Incredible feature length Timo Boll Documentary from 1999!

It's in German but you can turn captions on and translate to English, which still gives you a good understanding of what is going on. Also has some epic footage of Timo Boll Playing Waldner, with behind the scenes stuff at around 1 hour 22 minutes in.
  7. WTTC 2017 Vlog #10 - Booths are incredible!

Hey guys, we finally got round to making the vlog of all the booths :) 10th vlog at the recent 2017 World Table Tennis Championships in Dusseldorf, Germany! This vlog provides a tour of the 10 brands, manufacturers and booths from the recent World Champs! We have a browse around STIGA, Yasaka...
  8. My ZJK reverse pendulum service tribute with incredible music

This is second iteration in this serve series. The first one was way long back and I feel awkward whenever I see that youtube video. Please suggest me feedbacks or correctionif you found any. Thanks as always for watching :)
  9. Table Tennis Tribute - Incredible

Hey guys, I have finally got round to finishing my sequel to "Unbelievable" - this time its "Incredible" :) I have included very recent clips from the pro tour as well as many classics from the Worlds and from way back when.. Hope you all enjoy! Thanks, Josh
  10. Incredible point by 1 legged player Yan Shuo!

Monday morning inspiration! Yan Shuo from China is currently number 9 in the world on the ITTF World Para Rankings in class 7. Below is a spectacular point by Yan and opponent Álvaro Valera Muñoz-Vargas. Impossible is nothing! Check out no handed table tennis player Ibrahim Hamato taking...
  11. Incredible player with racket attached to his arm!

The ITTF has just posted a video of Luiz Henrique Medina playing table tennis with a racket attached to his arm! Look how incredible he is! Inspirational!
  12. Incredible passion at the Lagos Open!

Check out the quarter final of the Lagos Open! Incredible passion being displayed by Nigeria's Olufunke Oshonaike Watch from 3 minutes :)
  13. Two incredible points by Samsonov

I uploaded these video segments on Gfycat. You can watch them here. http://gfycat.com/VigorousInsecureErin http://gfycat.com/NauticalSleepyIndianglassfish This was from the Mens's world cup SF in 2009. I don't think that I've seen Samsonov play better. Full video
  14. Incredible Table Tennis Robot!

Crazy German Engineering! A little bit more speed and it would be a great training system!
  15. Incredible shot in the Belgium League!

Hey everyone! Thanks to table tennis player Kilomo Vitta for sending this shot in to us from the Belgium league! Check out this epic no look shot from 0.25 onwards!
  16. Incredible Shot from the Italian League!!

From Italian League The player is Kanabe Szilard Check out TableTennisDaily's interview with Xu Xin here.
  17. Request for the most incredible shots of all time

Hi there guys. so i always wanted to know, what is the most incredible table tennis shot youve ever seen in your life? I mean in youtube vids. By shot, i mean one stroke, and not a whole rally. And yea i know there have been some crazy and amazing shots the past 2-3 years that was streaming and...
  18. Incredible Receive Of Serves!

I've seen Korean players and even China players such as Ma Long do this shot but not to this extent. Check out the innovation of these recevie of serves in the video below!
  19. Incredible shoe drop shot!

Hey Decided to make an own short video of the epic shoe drop shot (the clip is in the TTD trick video also) by Alex and Riku, since many have found it really cool :D Check out the epic clip here!: Also, if you haven't yet seen the TTD trick video, watch it here...
  20. Incredible deceptive serves! (VIDEO)

Check out this latest video by youtuber WorldTableTennisMag. Incredible deceptive serves! :) Look for the slow mo footage towards the end to see how deceptive these serves are! Can you do these serves? Do you have any really deceptive serves to fool your opponents? If so, upload your...