catapult

1. Revommendation BH rubber for FangBob2x

XIOM backhand rubber seems awesome with FangBoB2x I heard that Xiom rubber is fast with catapult and good blocking/chopping sensation , I think a medium throw BH rubber should be Good with fangBob2x ! Let me know guys I'm tight on budget not more than 35 Us dollars ! Any alternative is more...
  2. Donic Baracuda / Tibhar Genius alternative with less catapult

Are there any newer generation Rubber like Donic Barracuda oder Tibhar Genius? I know Xiom Vega X or TSP Super Ventus. All the newer rubber have a lot of spin when you hit right and brush good. But most the time i use to much force and i play with more speed then spin. I found it a lot harder...
  3. Please suggest a backhand rubber with less catapult effect than Rakza 7 soft

Hi, I know it's the technique, not the rubber, but maybe some rubbers are easier to use when working on a certain technique? I just got a chance to get some group coaching sessions and we are working on the backhand topspin against backspin - I have a very hard time lifting the ball with the...
  4. Does softer sponges mean catapult effect is inevitable

Hi All. A question re softer sponges. I don't want to use Chinese tacky rubbers as I prefer the euro style grippy non tacky ones. I have decided I prefer sponges to be on the softer side, say around 40 degrees. I prefer the extra dwell time and feeling for the ball. What I have noticed is...
  5. Chinese Rubber=No Catapult : Wrong????

Hey everone! I am playing and thinking about Chinese rubber for a while and there are some things i dont understand. My Basic Information was always, that Chinese rubber is very hard, has nearly no catapult, but extremly high spin. I have been talking with a lot of People about that and...