normal

1. Joola Rossi emotion normal vs PBO-c

Hello everyone, I had a question about the Joola rossi emotion normal and the pbo-c version. They both have the same wood setups, only the carbon layer is different where the normal one uses 3K-c and the PBO-c version well.... PBO-c. When looking at the catalogue we can see the following values...
  2. such thing as short pips but in normal smooth?

i was wondering if there is such thing as short pips but in inverted form?
  3. Jun Mizutani Super ZLC vs Normal JMZLC

Can anyone list out the difference between the two on Speed,Spin & Control
  4. Jun Mizutani Super ZLC vs Normal JMZLC

Hi All, How many people around playing with JMSZLC? can you provide their recent experience. How does it compare with JMZLC?
  5. I like underspin coming at me than nospin , is that normal ?

Hello everyone, I just started my third year in TT. My style now is forehand topspin big stroke mid-range and working on my backhand to be more of a two-winged attacker. It comes natural to me to topspin underpin balls because I can transfer my weight really down my right knee/leg and then...
  6. Butterfly Tiago Apolonia ZLC or Butterfly Viscaria (Normal and Fish Scale Surface)

Hello, I have DHS Hurricane 3 Neo Provincial Blue Sponge 2,15 39 on forehand and Butterfly Tenergy 05 on backhand. Which blade is the best for attackers close to the table, rotation and stronger topspin, but also with good control and defense? Which is the difference between Butterfly Tiago...
  7. difference between normal sponge and tensor/tension/spring sponges?

Hey guys Are tensor/tension/spring rubbers and sponges the best way to go when buying rubbers these days? What are the significant differences between these and normal sponge? How long into the lifespan of the rubber does these effects last? Thanks
  8. normal Tenergy vs. SP Tenergy

does anyone know what are main differences between normal Tenergy rubbers and SP Tenergy rubbers? for Ten05 for example?
  9. tenergy05 national and tenergy 05 normal

:cool::cool::cool:
  10. glue sheets vs normal water based glue???

:confused: can anyone tell me abt the glue sheets? does anyone use em? do they work like regular glue? what are the pros and cons vs regular glue...do u get less power or feel or something? does it play differently? :p