fantasy

1. TTD Fantasy League

TTD Fantasy Football League Hi all, I only thought if this just now, about 20 weeks late, but I think it would be cool to have a fantasy TTD league for all you people following the premier league. I’ve created it and the code you need to join is: 1426293-1326298 I think this could definitely be...
  2. Europe CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Fantasy League

Hi all, I want to try and create Fantasy League for Europe CHAMPIONS LEAGUE games that start on September 28. We had this last year and it was fun. I collected all the players names, including world rank, and put it in excel file. Since the file upload limit is very small, I can't upload the...
  3. Fantasy posters for table tennis fans in Kickstarter

Hi, everybody! My name is Daniel Portillo and I’m an amateur ping pong player in Spain. I’d like to show you the project I have launched in Kickstarter and get your opinion. It has to do with a series of posters devoted to the great sport of table tennis. There are five posters in...
  4. Table Tennis Fantasy League based on Champions League

Hi everyone, I want to create a Fantasy League based on Champions League. If you want to participate write a comment below. It will use a DRAFT system, not just pick a team. Members will choose players in random order. I will use Random.org's list randomizer for this. Players will gain points...