gym

1. Korea Table Tennis Gym Elite League Weekly Final

Below is a vid from Korea Table Tennis Gym Elite League. The top players are 2200-2400 depending on who shows up. Watch vid to the end and you will see why the lady C-Pen SP player belongs in the final.
  2. Recommended Gym Workouts for Table Tennis

Hi guys, what's up? Can you tell me please which workouts or exercises in the gym should I focus on that help me improve my table tennis? I'm asking this because my GF just asked me to go with her to the gym (I'm not a gym guy), but I don't want to do some random stuff. I prefer feeling that...
  3. Gym Exercises

Can You guys tell me what exercises are the best to do in gym which will support to improve tour playing level :cool:
  4. A perfect gym/laptop/tt backpack?

Ok guys, I need your advice. Last couple of days I've been combing the Internet for the perfect backpack, and this is what I mean by PB: 1. It has a 15" laptop compartment (next to the back would be ideal). 2. It has a shoe compartment. 3. It has an insulated water bottle/shaker pocket. 4. It's...
  5. Strenght exercise in gym

Hey all TT lovers,, Need some help over the strength exercised that can be performed in gym? Video sharing will be appreciated,,
  6. Gym traning to improve table tennis skills ( WITHOUT TABLE)

Hey guys ! I was looking for information connected with topic " what should i do to improve my table tennis skills without table" and now I would like to ask you what do u recommend (which excersises to improve my table tennis game ? i mean exercises without table , sth like pushups etc . I...
  7. Day 4 at the WSA - Ma Long vs Andrej Gacina & Xu Xin vs Kamal Achanta (Photos)

The fourth day of practice for the Chinese National Team at the Werner Schlager Academy (WSA) has now come to a close. Read the full article here on the ittf.com Below are snippets taken from Donn Olsen report on day 4 at the Werner Schlager Academy Two Honoured Guests Two honoured...
  8. Day 3 - Chinese National Team at the WSA Training (Photos)

The Chinese National Men's and Women's team are preparing for the World Team Table Tennis Championships at the Werner Schlager Academy (WSA) this week. Thanks to the Chinese National Team manager Huang Biao we have these fantastic photos from the WSA posted on his Weibo account. For more news...
  9. Day 2 at WSA - Liu Guoliang expresses, "Ma Long - No power!"

Journalist Donn Olsen has been following China's every step during their preparation for the World Team Championships 2012 at the Werner Schlager Academy. The WSA is China's favourite venue to prepare for the World Team Championships which begins this month on the 25th March is the Werner...
  10. Day 2 - Chinese National Team at the WSA Stadium and Gym! (Photos)

The Chinese National Men's and Women's team are preparing for the World Team Table Tennis Championships at the Werner Schlager Academy this week. Thanks to the Chinese National Team manager Huang Biao, he has posted photos off the teams preparation! Huang has express, "The team are now in a...
  11. Chinese team gym workout routine!

Okay so everyone we've about everything known about now regarding the chinese national team. So i thought lets all combine what we know about the chinese team workout routine and the exercises that they do in gym. It'l eventually help us all improve our physical state and game :D Cheers!
  12. Adidas Promotion in our gym!! =)

Hey guys, some of you know, that adidas made some promotion videos in our gym during the team world cup in magdeburg. i found the videos and wonna show you :D the next ones are without subtitle, but they talk just about the rubbers and why they use them :D short story to vu tran...