moving

1. Thinking about moving away from chinese rubbers.

Don't know what else I can do to express my hatred towards the attrocities being committed against the Uighur muslims and the falun gong followers in china. How the rest of the world looks away when another holocaust is taking place in front of their eyes, all because of chinese investment in...
  2. Yui Hamamoto moving to Austria

Apparently this is a thing now? Not sure how true these allegations are, seeing how there's only a clip of her playing Seo Hyowon plus some text in Japanese, but it sounds probable given the depth of talent within the Japanese national team now. We could be seeing an exodus of second-string...
  3. Moving to Deutschland to train. Need recommendation on coaching academy.

Hello everyone. I will be moving to Germany by end of this year . Sole purpose of my decision is to get better in Table Tennis in all aspects. I have been playing Table Tennis from past 20 odd years. My level of play is above intermediate. Current training schedule is as below: Weekdays -...
  4. Moving forward from old blade, suggestions for upgrade

Upgraded: DHS Hurricane Long 3 It's been a while since I played table tennis but after 7+ years, I've decided to come back and keep the hobby alive. Unfortunately I'm disliking my current equipment and it's running out of steam, in fact I really can't believe it's what I use to play with. My...
  5. Any good clubs near Kaiserslautern or Grafenwhoer?

Hi guys, Do any of you know of good clubs in the Kaiserslautern or Grafenwhoer region? I might be moving there next year and i would like to know if there are any good clubs.