cnf

1. Butterflys MYSTERIOUS New Blade | Revoldia CNF Review

Hey guys! In this review we take a look at Butterfly's new table tennis blade, the Revoldia CNF! The CNF standing for Cellulose Nano Fibre which is Butterfly's latest blade tech. In the review I paired the Revoldia with Tenergy 05 on both sides and Tom used DNA Medium rubbers.
  2. Training Video Using the Revoldia CNF

Hi guys! It's been a while since I've been active. Mom life has made me very busy these days but I'm starting to find more time with Table Tennis training. A couple of weeks ago, I went to Broward Table Tennis Club (2+ hours away from my location) and got some coaching from Gal Gmach. I compiled...
  3. FS: Revoldia CNF with D05 Rubbers

Hello TTD Members, For sale, I have a Revoldia CNF in excellent condition, with D05 rubbers. This setup is used for approximately 8 hours and I do not wish to spend more time in adjusting my technique to land the balls on table. This blade is fast for my liking. Asking price is 450 Euros for...
  4. Review: Butterfly Revoldia CNF

Hello Guys, Below is the initial review of Butterfly Revoldia CNF blade. You can find the same in the Equipment Reviews Section. Initial Impressions: As soon as I received the package, I noticed a beautiful box with a white/greyish color and is a pleasure to watch. As I slide the inner...
  5. Butterfly Revoldia CNF and Dignics 09C reviews

Just came across the YouTuber Y.Y Link who has some reviews of Butterfly’s new products. The review of the Revoldia CNF is also a comparison of the Viscaria blade. If anyone could translate that would be great.