innerforce

1. Old Innerforce ZLC clones?

Hello! A few years ago I had played with an original innerforce alc and zlc. At the time I had a Viscaria and I loved how the zlc felt, but it was too expensive and eventually when I could afford it, I couldn't find the pre-layer version. I did try the layer zlc but something felt off, a bit...
  2. Butterfly Harimoto Inmerforce ZLC with Donic BlueGrip C2

Selling due to not using anymore, will come in original butterfly box and dust cover for rubber. £220 open to offers Bank transfer only no PayPal thanks
  3. Inner Carbon (ALC, ZLC)

Hi. Can you guys enlighten and provide information. on Inner layer carbon blades. I wanted to try a carbon blade but inner layer for now. What is the wood composition, carbon type and difference of these BTY blades and DHS Hurricane 301z 1. BTY Innerforce Layer ALC 2. BTY Innerforce Layer ZLC...
  4. Tibhar Shang Kun Hybrid AC Blade

I would like to collect information and opinions about the Tibhar Shang Kun Hybrid AC blade. For those who don't know it, it's a top-of-the-range carbon blade from Tibhar with an innerforce type construction (carbon placed near the central ply) and a slightly longer surface than normal...
  5. LF: Butterfly Innerforce ZLC

Looking for an older Butterfly Innerforce ZLC.
  6. Lin Jun-Yu Super ZLC, Ovtcharov Innerforce ALC and Franziska Innerforce ZLC!!!

Just looked through Butterfly's website and accidently found some information on these fantastic blades. It seems like they haven't put them on their store yet... Enjoy! https://www.butterfly-global.com/en/products/detail/37131.html...
  7. Best Rubbers to start with Butterfly Innerforce Layer ALC Blade

I have recently purchased Butterfly Innerforce Layer ALC Blade (FL) along with two mark V (Max) rubbers and two palio Cj 8000 2mm rubbers. 1. For a good intermediate level player, which rubbers out of these would be best in terms of developing and learning the game before moving on advanced...
  8. Upgrading blade and what it means to be able to control

Hi TTD, Long time lurker here. I am going to buy a new blade for long term practice and have some questions TLDR: looking to buy bty innerforce alc, am i overestimating my patient to learn and practice, or is there other blade recommendation i should look into? firstly, blade in consideration...
  9. Layers of following Blades Lin Gaoyuan ZLC and SZLC, Harimoto Innerforce ZLC and SZLC

Hi, Do anybody know the Layers of following Blades: Lin Gaoyuan ZLC and SZLC, Harimoto Innerforce ZLC and SZLC Do any of this blades use Limba ?? Take Care! Ray
  10. WTS Innerforce AL / Joyner Hinoki OFF / alot of butterfly rubbers

Hey folks. I have 2 x Innerforce AL ( ST and FL ) Jonyer Hinoki OFF Donic Bloodwood Senso Tibhar Revolt Andro Kinetic CF Titanium alot of used rubbers. I rated them in B and C grade. B is played but still good grip. Useable for matches. C is played much but still good for beginners/kids...
  11. Innerforce Clone

Hello, i searched and i only find Viscaria and Boll ALC Clones from Yinhe or so. The V14 as a example. Is there something similar from yinhe or so that is like Butterfly Innerforce ALC?
  12. Harimoto innerforce ALC vs Timo Boll ZLF

Hello, I have been a longtime lurker here in the TTD forum. I decided to open an account to ask this question as no threads are discussing this particular topic yet. I wanted to ask what the difference is between the Harimoto innerforce ALC blade and the Timo Boll ZLF blade. I am currently using...
  13. LF faster and harder blade than Innerforce AL

Hello guys, Since a few months I'm training a new Playstyle, from two winged Looping(mainly FH) to Short Pips on FH. The last 2 years I played a Innerforce AL (first edition) with Fastarc G1 on FH and Fastarc C1 on BH. Since training the SP (Victas Vo<102) on FH, I needed to adapt a lot and am...
  14. LF: Innerforce Layer AL

Looking for Innerforce Layer AL
  15. Butterfly Innerforce ALC or Donic Waldner Senso Carbon

Hello, well i hope that i can start playing soon. Well last season i switched between normal spin game and long pips. Well the goal was defence but most of the time the opponnent pushed and yeah if i use the pips the ball goes high or they are afraid and i win because of them. I wanted to...
  16. Innerforce Layer ALC blade compared with ZLF version

Hello Dan. I am trying to decide on a new blade which represents a significant investment for me. I am considering the InnerforceLayer ALC which you changed to recently. My dilemma is whether to try the ZLFversion but I am reading conflicting comparisons for speed and control and can’t see why I...
  17. FT - Butterfly Innerforce ALC FL

FT/FS - Butterfly Innerforce ALC FL - SOLD NOW SOLD Currently having quite a lot of time on my hands and not able to play TT, I've been going through equipment I no longer use. I have a Butterfly Innerforce ALC, Flared, professionally sealed by Tees Sport. W̶e̶i̶g̶h̶s̶ ̶9̶4̶g̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶m̶y̶...
  18. Victas ZX-GEAR IN Vs Innerforce Layer ALC

Hi , Could anyone compare the two blades in the subject line.
  19. Harimoto tomokazu innerforce super zlc

Get those wallets out and the CHO's ready..... Coming soon.......
  20. Timo Boll ALC and Harimoto innerforce ALC feeling

Hey all, I currently come from a timo boll ALC blade and tried to switch to xiom icecream azxi, however the feeling from this blade didnt suit me. Therefore i started looking for another blade that would be able to give me more control with my backhand but not lose me too much power on my...