hands

1. Hugo Calderano two hands on the backhand

Hi TTD Community i am just curious in one thing from Hugo Calderano Why do you think sometimes he has used the two hands grabbing the paddle to hit with the Backhand ? comfortable, a strong or secure touch?
  2. Zhang Yudong avoids shaking hands with Hao Shuai!

Yesterday Hao Shaui and Zhang Yudong played one another in the China Super League and things got a bit messy. See for yourself in the clip below made by GECA: What do you think of the situation?
  3. Ma Long vs Ding Ning with their non-master hands

As you do, browsing around youtube for 20 minutes and stumbled across this video. :cool::cool::cool:
  4. Sweaty hands. Help me please

After playing table tennis for about 15 minutes, I begin to sweat a ton! The problem with this is that the sweat gets on my rubber, and causes it to loose all grip and tackiness. And lately, it has been making my rubber peel off. I would wipe the sweat onto my shirt or shorts, but they are...
  5. Saive takes on Ibrahim Hamato (No Hands)

Ibrahim Hamato is an absolute inspiration! Here he is taking on Jean Michel Saive in the training hall at the recent World Team Championships 2016. The skill level is so high! Impossible is nothing! Enjoy:
  6. My Swap Hand Point At Euros 2013!

What do you think of my point yesterday at the European Championships? Hope you like it :)
  7. Timo swaps hands!

Timo Boll once again demonstrates his ability to switch hands, and does it against Jun Mizutani in an epic rally. This rally took place at the Volkswagon Cup 2011. Enjoy!
  8. Swapping Hands in TT

Can you do this, swap hands to keep you in the table tennis rally.. Watch the videos below to see the real masters at work with the real ability at playing table tennis with both hands. BTW every, if you have any vids of swapping hands or know where to find more on youtube ect. Please post...