pimples

1. Your Typical Amateur Korean TT Club Long Pimples Auntie

Here is a vid from a club comp womens club Div 3 vs Div 3. Most players are Div 4 or 5 in the average TT club in Korea. This vid shows the basic simple tactics of OX LP for women at the club. When I was in Korea, 3/4 of the women over 40 used OX LP on BH and played just like this auntie does.
  2. Long pimples ? Modified / boosted ?

Hey folks! Could need some advise. A clubmate has an awesome FH techn. but his backhand is really suck.. hes planning to switch to long pimples on BH. He said that there are ways to "manipulate" the rubber.. Has anyone of you ever heard something about this ? Which long pimple to buy ...
  3. Short pimples

How easy is short pimples to push, and how much backspin can you create?
  4. Spinlord Keiler Mid Pimples, the answer to life, the universe and everything!!

;););););)
  5. good reversed rubber for bh (coming from short pimples)

;);););););)
  6. Color Pimples out

Best regards to all from Chile. Currently with the new rule of black rubber color, this will only be effective in gums or also with long and / or short pimples out. What will be the color rule for the pimples out in general. What color will this be in general and how it will be carried out. Help...
  7. What blade for mid pimples?

What type of blade is popular and generally recommended for mid pimples?
  8. Godfather of short pimples!! Avalox P700

So I finally found a second hand P700 at a reasonable price to try with short pimples (Spectol Red) on backhand and Nittaku Hurricane 3 Turbo (nutter) Blue on forehand. I have been playing very well and getting good results recently so it makes sense to mess around with blades again. DOH!!!
  9. Would max sponge short pimples compensate for the ABS balls?

Hi struggling with the ABS balls and short pimples! can't lift the ball finding my hits slow margin of error feels narrower? do short pimple guys think going to 2.0mm spectol red would help I use 1.8mm spectol red at the moment
  10. Short Pimples on a carbon blade! Yinhe M202

;););););)
  11. Sponge thickness and harness effects with short pimples?

;););););)
  12. Whitch of my blades suits Palio Ak47 Blue and short pimples on bh

I have ordered a Ak47 blue rubber from Aliexpress to use on fh. On bachhand i will use Victas 102 or Spinlord Gipfelsturm. I dont know yet whitch of them on bh. Victas is much liked a inverted rubber but no deception in it. Gipfelsturm has a lot of deception but its not good in looping a serve...
  13. Tibhar Force Pro Blue (Why are Stiff blades better for short pimples?)

I have been using short pimples for 5 months solidly, but experimented with them several times before hear and there (In 5 months I have probably played 200 matches and practised 10 hours a week at least). Been using them on a stiga infinity, an OSP V+ or a donic waldner 2016. They are decent...
  14. Blade and pimples for my bat experience

I now play with inverted rubber on fh and pimples on bh. If i should experience with a bat with pimples on both sides, what to do and with what wood and pimples. I wont buy new wood or pimples have enough to try with My question is what setup thats good to play with pimples in both sides. My...
  15. Looping with short pimples on backhand advice?

Using Spectol Red 1.8mm on bh since new year, some good results and I know this is not what they are primarily used for. However does anyone have any advice or video of how to loop correctly with them just off the table against chop, top and nothing? I know Patrick from TT11 blog often mentions...
  16. Friendship 755-2 halflong pimples

17. Timo Boll T5000 with Long Pimples

I am using a T5000 (off+) attacking blade with Tenergy 64 on my red side. I have a modified Seemiller grip, so I play the one side (Red) both forehand and backhand. On my black side, I have been playing with YASAKA Power Anti (mainly for serve return), but want to go to long pips. I have...
  18. Multiball feeding with Long pimples

Hello everyone, I am not comfortable playing against long pimples and short pimples rubbers. I miss shots to often, don't get to read the spin...lots of improvement required here. We do multiball training regularly in our club and wanted to try using long pimples to feed the ball. Has anyone...
  19. Should I use long pimples?

Hi all, My coach decided to give me long pimples on my backhand, told me I was a natural defender. I have been a pimple player for a year now but there are some things which annoy me with it. Basically my style before switching was as follows. I don't usually attack because I know that most of...
  20. Frustration playing a long pimples pips player

Picture this. You are playing against a top player. You are holding your own in the game. Then there are 4 points in succession like this......