hurricane3

1. FS : DHS 301 + Hurricane3/Mantra H

Hello ! I'm selling my second blade, a DHS 301 (inner carbon) with Hurricane 3 on FH and Stiga Mantra H on BH. The blade and rubbers were bought in Shanghai and assembled by the shop seller. Selected to be heavy (92gr), it comes with its original box. The condition of the blade is almost brand...
  2. [Help] lost tacky on Hurricane3 when booster

this is the first time i booster rubber i viewed on youtube how to boost rubber i tried to boost rubber hurricane3 orange sponge with HAIFU SEAMOON 2 layes and wait 24 hours for 1 layes rubber is more bouncy and spin BUT less tacky , my ball not stick in rubber as befor i dont know i boosted...
  3. Restoring Tackiness

Hi everyone, I am currently using a Hurricane 3 commercial, and I know DHS rubbers are known to lose tackiness overtime but I was wondering if applying oil would restore tack to it. However currently I can still lift the ball up for about 10 cm into the air. My friend tried the putting oil on...
  4. FS: used hayabusa zx, new hurricane3 rubbers

selling 2x new sealed dhs hurricane 3 rubbers 2.20mm, red 41 degree, black 40degree. bought directly from china. both 20eu +shipping http://s11.postimg.org/sf6pmi03l/Full_Size_Render_1.jpg and Xiom Hayabusa zx FL (modified handle), before it was FL, now much thicker st - more comfortable and...
  5. Hurricane 3 vs NEO

I used Hurricane 3 for a few months and I'm a big fan of Chinese rubbers. What are the differences between the original H3 and the NEO. Thanks.
  6. Ma Long changes to Blue sponge H3

According to this Chinese photo taken in the Qatar 2011 training hall, Ma Long appears to be using the Hurricane 3 - Blue Sponge. Photo/article: here Local time on February 10, the Chinese national table tennis team training in the Qatar capital of Doha, The Qatar Open ITTF Pro Tour...