mini

1. Roger federer playing mini table tennis

I have always felt that Roger Federer plays tennis like table tennis , because spin and spin variation is such a big part of what he does on the court. So I was lurking around the internet to see if I could dig out some videos of him playing ... I could find one after Laureus award with Benedict...
  2. Ma Long ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ NY Times Travel Magazine Mini Documentary Video

Ma Long: NY Times Travel Magazine - Mini Documentary Video (Eng Sub) Documentary: Ma Long's Table Tennis Story In Ansha More on: Small Ball Spins the Big Ball - Blog https://tabletennissbsbb.blogspot.com/2017/11/in-translation-documentary-ma-longs.html
  3. Euro Mini Champ's 2016 FINALS

Boys 2005 FINAL Vladislav Bannikov Vs Elian Zemmal Boys 2004 FINAL Vladislav Makarov Vs Denis Izumrudov
  4. Kid plays Table Tennis on mini Segway!

Hi, A friend and I created a video yesterday, where I'm trying to play some table tennis on my mini-segway. Just for fun:cool:
  5. Jean-Michel SAIVE New Exhibition 2015 | Mini Table on the Table

Here is a new Exhibition of Jean-Michel Saive with Benjamin Rogiers end July 2015 ! The show is 33 min long, enjoy !
  6. Jan Ove Waldner and Persson - Mini Table 2015!

A new video has surfaced of Swedish Legends Jan Ove Waldner and Jorgen Persson showing off their skills on a mini table tennis table in Thailand! The duo are known for their incredible exhibition skills, as they demo around the world each year displaying our sport at the coolest and highest...
  7. Fun point in Mini table tennis tournament

Ok, so this is far from professional amazing, but it sure is fun. Didn't know this part was captured, so I decided to upload it. :) Net ball everywhere! Haha. well, not THAT everywhere. Anyway... Have you tried playing in a mini table before? What was your experience? We tried playing...
  8. TableTennisDaily's Dan vs Xu Xin Match!

Hi guys! I managed to set up a 1 set fun match against Xu Xin as he accepted my challenge after an interview we took with him today. We played on the Stiga mini table with huge bats. It was a good laugh! Check it out here! Thanks to Stiga table tennis in making this trip happen! What an...
  9. Just saw this mini table tennis double on video

They are having fun! Looks like there is at least a player in the video play for a league, anyone know who he is?
  10. Liu Guoliang vs Ma Long (Mini TT)

Thanks to Stiga Table Tennis they captured Ma Long playing against Liu Guoliang on a mini Stiga Table Tennis Table! Check it out :) The Head coach of the Chinese National Team Liu Guoliang couldn't resist a challenge from Ma Long at the Stiga Mini Table. The clip is from the Chinese National...
  11. Xu Xin Multi Ball

One of the many reasons why table tennis is the fastest sport in the world and you need the best footwork to be the best! Ive had a lot of questions how to do multi ball and whats the best way to do it. Well here is Xu Xin the young rising star from China in action using the drill known as Mini...