million

1. T2 Asia Pacific Table Tennis League 2017!

The new inaugural 'T2 Asia Pacific Table Tennis League' has been announced! Players will compete in the men's, women's and mixed-team events. 12 male players and 12 female players will be competing in the new league which has an impressive $1.5 million prize fund from July to December in Hong...
  2. England vs Greece Hit 2 Million Views!

The biggest sports page on Facebook, TheSportBible has been sharing a lot of table tennis content over the last few years including TableTennisDaily content, Pongfinity, ITTF and lots more, helping connect table tennis to the masses. This evening for the first time in the history of our sport...
  3. Million Dollar question..... Actually £30 question

hi all, so have i just started to play and have recently bought a Kettler Stockholm GT outdoor table for home use. i visited my first club night last night and i have to say i was greatly disappointed. so anyway back to the question what bat should i be looking to buy to improve all areas of my...
  4. Timo Boll (1 million followers)

Today, Timo Boll announced on his Facebook page that he has hit 1 million followers on his Chinese Weibo account. Weibo is the Chinese version of twitter or facebook. Timo Boll expressed in his picture below, "I have 1,000,000 "followers" now on my Chinese social media platform for Tencent...
  5. TTD reaches audience of 1 million

TableTennisDaily's latest best shots of 2011 video has taken the net by storm and has now reached a stepping stone in Table Tennis! The video has gone viral and has just hit a staggering 1 million (1000.000) views! Many main stream TV stations have broadcasted the video with EPSN contacting me...
  6. World Tour - 1 million Dollars!

The ITTF.com have announced on their homepage that the ITTF World Tour Grand Finals in 2012 will break all records with a prize fund of 1 million dollars for the Grand Final! The winners of the Men's and Women's singles will each receive a cash sum of $104,000 each! The World Tour Title sponsor...