interesting

1. Butterfly Viscaria with Stiga handle??? Interesting join-venture!

I read about but I never seen it for sale: https://www.prott.vip/Product-Details.aspx?productcode=VS Seems to be an official blade... That is an interesting join-venture of Butterfly and Stiga for China National team.
  2. Amazing Points and Interesting Fan Made Videos

Hello friends:D i will present you Amazing Points and Interesting Fan Made Videos:D
  3. Collection Very Interesting Films

Welcome friends:D I want to share you a collection of interesting films:D
  4. Interesting ready position of top Chinese players

Wow! Very interesting? Why do they put their free hand in the same position? Top Chinese players have a very similar table tennis stance. Waiting for your comments.
  5. Wouldn't be interesting to have an allwood koto - kiri combination?

Hi people, We see almost every brand with a 5 ply limba - limba - ayous - limba - limba and with a clipperlike blade. Wouldn't be an interesting combination all brands have a 5 ply koto - koto - kiri - koto - koto and a 7 ply koto - kiri - kiri - kiri - kiri - kiri - kiri - koto? Best Regards...
  6. Xu Xin vs Xu Ruifeng | 2018 Chinese Nationals - interesting match

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RALPDeItkmg&t=327s I thought it was very bizzare and interesting. Xu Xin is in low stance, attacking every ball he can, putting a lot of energy into it, trying to win. Meanwhile Xu Ruifeng stands like my dad would, legs and back completely straight, receives...
  7. very interesting Float serve

do anyone now this serve ...it is looking pretty intersting.
  8. Interesting Stats Re Viral TableTennisDaily Videos

Hey guys, So I have been stumbling around on youtube for a few hours and have been really impressed by the new analytics tool for youtube partners. You can look into so many statistics its pretty incredible. You can see % of country visits, cities and which websites displayed your videos with...
  9. Interesting new experience regarding my playing style!

Allright.. Here's the story, and I'll try tell it as good as I can tho' it might be hard to understand hehe :p I've been playing for a long time now, and have always played as an attacking minded player, loop here and loop there.. Always played the Tenergy and other Euro/jap rubbers, always had...
  10. Is Racewalking a Sport? Interesting comparison to table tennis

This was quite an interesting short video with some obvious comparisons to table tennis rules and their enforcement:
  11. Interesting Interview with Liu Guoliang

Mytischtennis has made a very intersting interview with Liu Guoliang where he answers to very intersting questions we asked ourselves or we debated on the forum. http://stigatabletennis.com/en/2015/01/mytischtennis-interview-with-stiga-coach-liu-guoliang/ The members of MyTischTennis.de has...
  12. Interesting vid from 2007

A Korean public sports organization made a ONE HOUR + vid promoting TT as a healthy sport. They got Oh Sang Uhn to break the game down for total beginners. Vid talks about a lot fo fundamental stuff we all know. What is remarkable is that a country has enough interest in TT to watch a LONG show...
  13. Rare Table Tennis Gifs and Photos

Zhang Jike and his coach Young Ma Long & Xu Xin Can u find ZJK in the picture below? Look at Xu Xin =P i will upload more pics & gifs later
  14. Unusual Ranking Fact - Ma Long

World number 1 Ma Long is a full 235 points ahead of World number 4 Timo Boll on the ITTF World Ranking list. This is incredible if you compare this to World number 101 Lin Ju being only 216 points ahead of World number 200 Tomas Tregler. Is there any other interesting ranking facts such as...
  15. Interview with Liu Guoliang (old but SO interesting)

Hi guys, I ran into this interview with Liu Guoliang from long ago on tabletennisdayton.com. Even though it is from like 10 years ago it contains a very interesting analysis of playing styles and strategies by Liu. It proves he is extremely intelligent, like Boll said. Liu Guoliang Talks About...