change

1. I WANT TO CHANGE MY CURRRENT YASAKA MA LIN CARBON BLADE (SHAKEHAND GRIP)

I WOULD LIKE TO CHANGE MY CURRENT YASAKA MA LIN CARBON BLADE AS IT IS ALMOST 8 YEARS OLD AND I HAVE DAMAGED IT FROM THE EDGES. KINDLY SUGGEST ME SOME GOOD BLADES CURRENT FOREHAND RUBBER: NITTAKU HAMMOND Z2 (RED MAX) (PERFFECT FOR ME) CURRENT BACKHAND RUBBER: YASAKA RAKZA 7 (BLACK 1.8MM) (TOO...
  2. Editorial: It's hard to know if an equipment change actually makes you better

There are a number of inherent biases at work but the real challenge is measurement, and on a lot of EJ (equipment junkie) threads it is just assumed that something like "my forehand loop was spinnier" or other such statements are actually true. In fact, though this kind of statement should...
  3. Switch from ma long 5 to viscaria

Hello everyone, at the moment I play with a ma long 5 blade and 2 el p evolution rubbers on it. my playing style is mainly offensive. in the passive game I am mainly a blocker but I can really over-spin, only I have to oblige myself in some way to keep spinning. the problem is that I often...
  4. Backhand change Dignics 05 to 09c or.....

Been using D05 for a little while on my backhand and looking for a bit more bite on the ball but also need to be able to block, punch and topspin drive Anyone got any ideas or made the change or have any suggestions of anything else. I had even though of going softer Chinese maybe if it had...
  5. Picking opponents and equipment upgrade/change requirement???

Hey all, How are you doing during this COVID crisis? hope you are staying safe but still enjoy table tennis from wherever you are. Well, i can't stop playing table tennis, but i have many bad situations in my life that prevents me to play it very regularly, but i try my best to keep going in...
  6. Do players like Dimitri change their equipment due to sponsorship with other brands?

I got some news from early 2020 that Dimitrij Ovtcharov had signed a partnership with Butterfly (one of the biggest table tennis brands). If he now sponsors Butterfly, does he change his equipment (blade or rubber)? For example, Dimitrij's blade is Donic Ovtcharov Senso. Does he change his blade...
  7. Need help to change to modern equipment

Hello everybody, actually im playing a Stiga Classic Off Pro and on it a Donic BlueStorm Z2 2.1 on the forehand and Tibhar Speedy Soft 1.5 (short pips on the backhand). Overall I have the feeling that the blade is somehow dull. The angle with what tue Ball leaves is too low and i have to work...
  8. How to change background color?

Is it possible to change black color on background? My eyes get tired from reading because on black background color :(
  9. Even Mattias Falck using a change handle 968?

Looks similar.....
  10. Should I change my blade or rubbers?

Introduction: Hey guys, recently I've purchased a new bat since my previous one was about 6 years old. When purchasing a new bat, I had in mind that I wanted it to be slightly more powerful than my previous one.I've been playing with my new bat for about 2 months now, and it is much more...
  11. Knowing when to change rubber type (or not)?

My son (10 years old) has been playing table tennis for about 18 months and receiving relatively regular coaching for about the last year. His game has come on a lot, but the main problem with his game is that he gives away too many points on unforced errors, especially because he has a real...
  12. Want to change FH rubber, Stiga Mantra M to Xiom or Yasaka

Should change the FH rubber to something new and fresh. Looking for a bit more spin and harder sponge. Currently setup FH: Stiga Mantra M BH: Friendship (RITC) 802 Blade: Stiga Clipper Wood Playing Style: Plays close to the table, max 0.5m away FH: a lot of blocking, def game, smashing on both...
  13. Jan-Ove Waldner Bashes ITTF over Ball Change

14. Change of stroke with the 40+ ball

Hey, I just watched this video recently: Which is about changing your topspin stroke for the 40+ ball. The chinese top coach talks about changing the snap from "inward, to more outward". But I do not get it, anyone care to explain? Probably pointing the elbow more forward, but I am not sure.
  15. change our setup according to our availability to pratice

Hi all, For an amateur player, that table tennis will not make his life, but he likes to pratice and so. For example. In one season, he has time to pratice every day, but the another next three or more seasons he will have less time(1 time pratice for week), it's correct to have a blade that he...
  16. Backhand rubber change to Skyline

How's it going everyone? My backhand rubber is deteriorating and I am planning to switch to DHS Skyline 3 NEO Provincial. I was using Skyline prior to Hurricane on my forehand and I was very comfortable with it. I am not sure how effective a Backhand rubber, Skyline is, but I am thinking of...
  17. Struggling to drive the ball after change to chinese rubber

Hi all, what's the correct way to drive the ball with chinese rubber? I never had dificult to drive the ball with Tenergy 05 but when I changed to Chinese Rubber, although loops are much more pleasant to do, I'm struggling with ball driving because of the sponge hardness. Should I close more the...
  18. I´m in doubt if i should keep og change forehand rubber

My wood is Gewo Blade Hybrid Carbon M/Speed Off- and i´m pleased with it.My Bh rubber is short pimples Victas 102 in black 1,8 My FH rubber is JOOLA Rhyzm Tech red 2,0 I sometimes miss more spin to my FH rubber but i´m satisfied with the speed, but i also think the wood gives a lot of speed. I...
  19. New announcement from T2 to "change the game"

https://www.facebook.com/t2apac/?hc_ref=ARRedcut_xYpS_YFl5hfyZmlCXqR-H123IbPTLPI7a3ttMnYx3h1eE4Lt9Zy59rURBo&fref=nf T2 posted on FB today that T2 APAC "Huge announcement coming soon! This will change the shape of table tennis! Stay tuned!" Now, we already know about the deal with ITTF, so...
  20. Grip change

My coach has suggested that I use a lower more relaxed neutral grip. He wants the V between my thumb and forefinger to be lower down the handle. When I do this my thumb isn’t on the rubber and my forefinger just about is, admittedly I have small hands. I’ve been testing this out for a few weeks...