foreh

1. Forehand and free arm

For my intermediate level (UK local league Div2) I have an effective forehand topspin, my form can however become easily knocked out of balance if blocked and moved. When I've filmed myself it - ie my shape! - looks horrible; my body and head have a tendency to go upward after each shot. Also...
  2. Current best OX LP and inverted/SP forehand attacking players?

Are there any new up and coming or perhaps already established players using OX LP on the backhand and playing an attacking game on the forehand? Not necessarily at a 'top end' level either. Anything over USATT 2000 up to pro level? I'm looking to find some that are more attacking oriented, and...
  3. How can I improve my forehand and Backhand Topspin?

Hey guys I have another question for you. Can you please tell me how can I make my topspins more fast and spinny. Can you also tell me how to have sidespin with my topspin.;)
  4. Why do some defenders chop on the forehand and some don't.

I have been watching a lot of matches on you tube and enjoy seeing a good defender getting fast shots back on the table using vicious back spin. All defenders use a backhand chop and some have an equally good chop on their forehand. However some defenders try to use backhand for every return...
  5. Problem Reverse Pendulum (to the forehand with backspin) - low spin and too high

Hello i have a problem with my reverse pendulum, i serve this mainly to the opponents forehand side (half long), but sometimes my service gets to high and the oppponent flips/hits it very wide to my forehand site, sometimes i can get there to play a forehand crosscourt but sometimes i am to...
  6. Forehand topspin feedback wanted and general feedback is most welcome

Hi all, I would like you to comment and give me feedback on my forehand topspins, which are weak. Any advice on any aspect of gameplay is much appreciated. I get coaching once a week, and play regularly throughout the week, including local game nights I am the guy in orange. (vid deleted)
  7. SP Forehand: How can i receive short balls and Float ball serves?

Good day everyone, i just changed from Inverted to SP 2 weeks ago. I became more active. i am currently having problems in receiving short heavy underspin serves and Long float balls. For heavy underspin: its hard for me to push since it pops up most of the time What i did was twiddle to my...
  8. Difference between forehand drive and forehand loop?

What is the difference between forehand drive and the forehand loop.
  9. Hip sway back and forth during forehand

Hey. I've noticed that I've taken it a habit to sway slightly back and forth while rotating. It's not extreme, but I feel that I'm stressing my lower back more than I could be, and I'm pretty sure I'm losing energy that I could be transferring into the ball. I understand that I'll probably...
  10. Koji Matsushita: forehand and backhand chop

very interesting stuff :)
  11. Forehand and backhand grips

Hey guys, do you change grips while interchanging between forehand and backhand shots? I find it a troublesome and it is some how affecting my game. What do you think about this?