happened

1. What actually happened in that point between Simon and Hugo

Hello everyone, TableTennisDaily (and ITTF) posted a video of a point between Simon and Hugo that everyone (me included maybe) don't seem to agree on what exactly happened. My interpretations coming from my not-so-bad knowledge of the game but also from Simon and Hugo personalities. None of the...
  2. What happened here?

Bundesliga 2018. What happened in the last point? https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=g6TxpJhsa-U
  3. Chiquita-What Happened?

The use of the banana flip has declined very much since its peak between 2013ish to 2016ish among pros a, when FZD, Zhang Jike and WH tried to flick almost every short serve even when placed on the short forehandd, and player slike ML, Mizutani and even "old" Boll used it quite alot. Coaches...
  4. What happened to these YouTube channels?

So, I was watching some YouTube videos about table tennis when ended up in some "old" videos from channels I used to watch (which you might have heard about). Some of them hadn't posted a single video in months and I never knew why. They are: Tomorrow Table Tennis [Non-Profit]...
  5. What happened with TT11?

Hi all, What happened with TableTennis11? Yesterday I only could enter with my anti virus turned off and now I can't enter it. The website says insecure so maybe they SSL certificate got outdated? Thanks, Eduardo
  6. What Happened to Miu Hirano?

After the Asian Championships in 2017, Miu Hirano has been in an ever increasing losing streak. At first it was mostly against Chinese players, but nowadays she seems to lose to pretty much everyone. One would think winning the ATTC would gain her more confidence, but so far it's been the...
  7. What happened to zoomtt?

Such a nice, data lead approach into match analysis, but the last article was last September. Where did it go?
  8. What happened with the diversity of the playstyles?

Hi all, Long time ago, table tennis players seem they had each one a "unique" way of playing, like: - Wang Liqin, with that strong forehand; - Ma Lin, with his superb technique; - Ryu Seung Min, with a spetacular footwork; - Michael Maze, with the touch; - Werner Schalger, that feeling of...
  9. what happened to drinkhal blade competition

hello all, I wonder, what happened to the last TTD giveaway, tibhar drinkhal carbon blade giveaway ?? here's the link of the competition thread: https://www.tabletennisdaily.com/forum/showthread.php?17125-WIN-a-Drinkhall-Carbon-blade-signed-by-Paul-Drinkhall!
  10. Shibaev, what happened ?not chosen for wttc,ettc

Does anybody know why russian do not chose Shibaev,they did not even for European champ?He is the strongest of russians I believe
  11. USATT Rating Stats Page: what happened to it?

I am referring to this page: https://www.teamusa.org/usa-table-tennis/ratings/ratings-stats-by-ttspin I remember a page that used to work. Does anyone know what happened to it? Is anyone working on it? EDIT: here i am, hoping that Matt Hetherington sees this or something.
  12. What happened to Jun Mizutani?

Hi guys, do we have any news about Jun Mizutani? Why he hasn't joined any ITTF tours recently after his match with Harimoto in WTTC?
  13. What happened with Xu Hui?

Any ideas watch till end of match... Injury or just being out played?
  14. What happened to American Hinoki?

Hello guys About a month ago I was searching about single ply hinoki blades and I found some people talking good things about American Hinoki. But its website isn't working at least since middle december (first time that I tried to access). Anyone knows if Kevin is still making blades? I'm...
  15. What the hell happened to Dima?

This performance is just not good enough... Maybe it's his Chinese rubber on the forehand or his new daughters arrival has given him a lack of sleep.
  16. What happened to TableTennisTa?

Anyone knows why no new articles are appearing on http://tabletennista.com/?
  17. What happened to Michael Maze?

Michael Maze used to be a top 10 player just a few years ago. I heard he had some kind of injury, and that's the last I heard about him. Is he retired or what?
  18. what happened on friday

so it's friday afternoon, I decide to go to a place I've never been to.... I get there, start playing 5 mins later. so eventually I stumble upon a guy I already knew who is a very good player, actually probably better than me. He says he is there to coach a guy and we start talking and then...
  19. Yu Ziyang what happened?

Does anybody know what happened to Yu Ziyang?He won world youth championship last year at age 16 in december 2014 and than disappeared.He was better than Liang JingKun.
  20. whats been the best matches of 2012? and anything big happened in the tt world?

i havent played or watched any table tennis for 6 months or so and i wanna get back up to date with the sport