shanghai

1. Shanghai Coach's Backhand Grip

How to grip for Backhand by Chinese Coach?
  2. Shanghai Foreinners TT Club

Hello, I'm Nicholas from S.Korea. I have a plan to go to Shanghai, China on next month, Is anyone a member of Shanghai Foreinners TT Club here? If yes, Could you share the place and schedule for that TT club kindly? I'd like to visit there and enjoy TT in Shanghai. Thanks.
  3. TT clubs in Shanghai

Can anyone recommend TT club in Shanghai? Hi guys, Next week I will be in China and around Shanghai area. As I've never been there I was wondering if you could recommend a TT club there which I can go to. Not necessarily to play at, but atleast to visit and appreciate :cool: Thank you! Martin
  4. Ma Long Graduates At Shanghai University 2017!

Who's says being a professional sportsman doesn't give you time to study? Last week Ma Long won the 2017 World Championships, this week Ma Long just graduated at the Shanghai Jiao Tong University with a degree in Economics and Management! Ma Long graduating! Degrees usually take 4 years but...
  5. Zhang jike in auto shanghai exhibition 2017 ( photos )

Zhang jike was in international Automobile exhibition which was held in shanghai on 2017/04/17 .
  6. Ma Long & Xu Xin crash out of the 2016 China Super League!

The Chinese Super League semi finals took place today on the 30th December 2016! The first semi final saw Xu Xin's Shanghai take on Fan Zhendong's Bayi. The second semi final saw a feisty battle between Ma Long's Shandong Weiqiao and Liang Jingkun's Bazhou! Full results below: Ma Long -...
  7. Xu Xin proposed to his girlfriend after performing at a concert in Shanghai

:cool:
  8. Table Tennis Club in Shanghai

Hey Guys, Does anyone know some really good clubs in Shanghai ? I am visiting the country in May and would like to play @ a nice club over there.
  9. Tabletennis in Shanghai (Meet, Travel, Play..)

Hei Guys! How are you all doing? I will be at the WTTC in Suzhou starting in a few days and after that i will be staying a couple days in Shanghai (untill 15. May) Besides some normal sightseeing (i dont know yet what exactly) and ofc enyoing the food, drinks and people there I thought it'd be...
  10. Xu Xin's Shanghai Are Victorious At The 2014 Chinese National Championships!

Xu Xin's Shanghai have emerged victorious at the Chinese National Championships 2014. The final saw Shanghai take on Fan Zhendong's Jiefangjun. Full results including semi final stages below. Xu Xin - Photo by: Xinhua/Han Yuqing Semi final and final results. Men's Semi Final Results...
  11. Trip to China-Shanghai training 2014

Hi everyone, So I recently returned from a trip to China (Shanghai) for training, I wanted to share with you some of my experiences, info and pictures from the trip. I was in Shanghai for around a month and traveled around to many different local clubs, universities, schools and training...
  12. World Number 1 Xu Xin Lost In Round 4 Of The China Super League!

Shandong and Shanghai faced each other yesterday in the fourth round of the 2014 Chinese Super League, this was expected to be a great match as two of the strongest teams went head to head, however the match was mainly one sided as Shandong were able to overcome Shanghai in their second...
  13. Ma Long Defeated Ma Lin In The Opening Round Of The China Super League! (VIDEOS)

Today on the 17th May the 2014 Chinese Super League commenced. The worlds finest players have now begun playing for the super clubs of China in the ultimate table tennis league in the world - The Chinese Super League! Full results and videos below: Round 1 Results(May,17) In round 1 of...
  14. Chinese National Team in Action in Shanghai

Following the success of CNT's outreach program in Bejing University in October, CNT once again reached out to college students in Shanghai. On December 3, they visited Shanghai Jiaotong University. On December 4, they went to Shanghai University of Sports. Members of CNT including Wang...
  15. Wang Liqin - Shanghai's Hero. The Story of a Legend.

Hello, guys. This my tribute to one of the greatest table tennis players Wang Liqin.
  16. Zhang Jike Lost To Wang Liqin & Xu Xin At The Chinese National Games 2013!

The Chinese National Games is now well under way with the team event being the first to take place. Today on the 3rd September 2013, the first two matches from the quarter finals of the team event begun in the Liaoning Province of China. Zhang Jike's Shandong took on Xu Xin's Shanghai and Ma...
  17. Xu Xin's Shanghai Defeated Ovtcharov's Guangdong In Round 10 Of The China Super League!

Today on the 31st July the 2013 Chinese Super League round 10 took place with great matches taking place! The Chinese Super League is now over the halfway stage, and has now commenced into the second half of phase 1. Full details with videos coming soon on TableTennisDaily: Xu Xin In round 10...
  18. Ma Long's Ningbo Loses First Match Of the Season To Xu Xin's Shanghai! Round 9!

Today on the 28th July the 2013 Chinese Super League round 9 took place with the almighty clash between Ma Long's Ningbo and Xu Xin's Shanghai. The Chinese Super League is now on the halfway stage, all clubs have played each other once. Full details with league table below: Xu Xin of Shanghai...
  19. Dimitrij Ovtcharov Defeats Wang Hao In Round 8 - China Super League Update!

Today on the 24th July the 2013 Chinese Super League round 8 took place with the best players in the world colliding. Xu Xin's Shanghai faced Zhang Jike's Shandong, with Xu Xin disposing Zhang Jike in 3 straight sets. Elsewhere saw both Dimitrij Ovtcharov and Liu Jikang defeat Wang Hao and Yin...
  20. Hello from Shanghai

Hello! I'm a French player who currently live in Shanghai :)