rallies

1. Craziest rallies and shots of 2020

Hey guys, why not start off this thread with crazy smashing behind the shot?? Check out time 17:17 and enjoy. . also share what you got ;-)
  2. Death Rallies (Prologue)

https://youtu.be/8-e6j3f4pYI The Prologue of the Death Rallies with Mr.Shin in Paju, S.Korea. Too Tired for Rallies with him, but so interesting and many fun videos.
  3. Craziest rallies and shots of 2019!

Hello everyone! Its already March and we still do not have a topic where we can share the most crazy shots and rallies of this year! So I open it.. First rally (or shot) I like to present to you was taken Y-day in the 2nd league of our region, double bounce backhand save around the net ;-) At...
  4. Craziest rallies and shots of 2018!

I see this topic missing, so I decided to post it.. First I am going to share my video, its from youngest category tournament that I recorded yesterady, and the boy made swap hand shot during lobing defense. Didnt managed to win the rally, still it was impressive to me. At 3:00 the rally...
  5. Craziest Rallies of 2017 Month by Month!

This year will follow the similar tradition whereby we follow the best table tennis points and shots from around the world, month by month in this topic! This is the topic where we all get to find outstanding, amazing, interesting and CRAZY rallies. If you see a rally and think it should be...
  6. Top 10 Table Tennis Rallies 2016

Hey TTD, here is my selection of the top 10 rallies of 2016. It was a fantastic year. I have included a poll. What was your best rally of 2016?
  7. Top 10 Craziest Table Tennis Shots of 2016!

---Top 10 Craziest Table Tennis Shots of 2016! --- The year of 2016 sure is one to remember! Ma Long becoming Rio Olympic Champion, Fan Zhendong winning the World Cup and Emmanel Lebesson shocking the world winning the European Championships. Among all this saw some of the wackiest and craziest...
  8. Funny and familiar rallies

This video only has 1600 views up to now so maybe you haven't seen it yet. It features amateur players and in my playing circles I've seen very similar rallies. I guesss that we all play the same. Enjoy
  9. German Open - "In motion"

Hello Table Tennis lovers! This is a recap/highlight video of the men's single tournament, at German Open 2016. Capturing some of the best rallies and moments from this event. It is also the first video about Table tennis I have made in a long time, so please let me know what you liked or...
  10. Craziest Rallies of 2016 Month by Month

This is how I kicked this off last year: Last year we started something new. This year, we will continue the tradition. This is the thread where we all get to find outstanding, amazing, interesting and CRAZY rallies. If you see a rally and think it should be watched by everyone, I mean, by...
  11. Rallies Getting Better With The New Ball!

Although I was critical of the new ball when it first came out and took a while to adjust to playing with it, I have to say that now I believe it has been a truly positive change for the game. The reductions in spin and speed, while not massive, are significant enough to make the rallies in the...
  12. Have the rallies improved after WTTC?

I saw a cool post by Matt Hetherington about whether the rallies had improved due to the plastic ball? The post can be found here: http://www.mhtabletennis.com/2014/11/was-new-ball-more-entertaining.html What do you think now?! Are the rallies more entertaining now due to the new ball? Top 10...
  13. Craziest Rallies of 2015 Month by Month

Okay, this year we are going to start something new. When you guys watch a match and see a great rally that you think could win best or CRAZIEST of the year, you post it here. Try to post the month it is from. So start finding the best rallies, the craziest points, the most amazing shots of...
  14. 2013 ITTF Top 10 Rallies

Hi guys, here's my last video of the Year. With 10 Amazing rallies and a small surprise at the end. Hope you like this work,have a nice holidays everyone.
  15. A Video compilation of some good rallies: "Table Tennis"

A Video compilation: "Table Tennis" Hey, guys. I have completed a new video compilation. The tournaments are a bit old already but this is all I have at the moment. Hope you will like it.
  16. changing grip during rallies ?

i am shakehander and i want to know is changing grip ( BH domination to FH domination and vise versa ) good during a rally ? do pros change grip during rallies ? thanks for reply :)
  17. Hrefna Namfa Finnsdóttir from Iceland, highlighted rallies of 2012

Hello all, Just made a tribute video of my daughter Hrefna with her best points captured on video from last year. Suggestions for improvements in her technique would be welcome. regards -Finnur I am happy to make the first video for this subtopic. Hopefully we have many participating with...
  18. Video: Incredible rallies

Some really nice table tennis points, unseen before (except 1 :P), with a new, smooth editing style
  19. Just a thought about making TT rallies longer and more watchable by the public...

This may be a naive question, but wouldn't help if the balls had a some kind of mark that makes it easier to see the spin? Something like an equator circle around the ball. This would make seeing the spin better and that way avoiding many unforced errors. In turn this could make rallies longer...