edges

1. The truth about Nets and Edges!!

I see a lot of players bitch and moan about nets and edges. I agree of a massive misread shot they can be extremely fortunate. However, if you are a brave player (like me) with your positioning of the ball, I play wide and long when I can you are going to get edges. I get a lot of edges. But...
  2. Does Side Tape ruin the rubber by making it harder around the edges

Hi Team, I have been playing TT for years now and one question I have not had an answer to in several forums is whether using the side tape is advised? Every forum only talks about how the side tape protects the blade from minor damages and all. But no one talks of whether the side tape is good...
  3. Sharp edges on wings

My middle finger somethimes hurt. I've read that sanding is a solution. Does anybody also have experience with adjusting something?
  4. Sandpaper the sharp edges question.

I recently used sand paper to sand the end of my blade to avoid me getting blisters.... however... it makes my Maze handle very shiny and slippy...... is there anyway to make it "sticky" again...or not slidy anyway? I've noticed this has happened to all the Maze blades i have.. Thanks
  5. Go for those nets and edges!

Hi, this is my first topic on here and i have a question for you all. When i play against an opponent and they manage to hit a net or an edge, i try my best to return the ball and even find that i often manage to win the point. However i get extremely frustrated when i come across many league...
  6. 6 edges and 8 edges cut

What does it mean on the Hurricane 3 where it says 6 edges or 8 edges?