nets

1. Good quality nets for club training

Hi there, our club based in Spain is about to get some new nets for our training sessions. We buy our equipment online so there's no possibility to check any item first. We don't mind if it's clip or clamp fixing but it has to be good quality. As these will be mainly for training sessions we...
  2. The truth about Nets and Edges!!

I see a lot of players bitch and moan about nets and edges. I agree of a massive misread shot they can be extremely fortunate. However, if you are a brave player (like me) with your positioning of the ball, I play wide and long when I can you are going to get edges. I get a lot of edges. But...
  3. Spare parts for nets

Hi there, I'm looking for spare parts for some of our club nets. We've different brands and models and we need to repair some of them. Our club is based in Spain and I wonder where we could get spare parts such as metallic net clips (not the black plastic crap ones), either the chain or the...
  4. Buying cheap replacement nets?

Hi, Just wondering if anyone got any experience with ordering cheap, generic replacement nets. Only the textile/plastic net itself with a drawstring, not the whole assembly. Do they usually fit net net posts from the larger manufacturers, like Sponeta, Stiga, Butterfly etc? It is a bit...
  5. Go for those nets and edges!

Hi, this is my first topic on here and i have a question for you all. When i play against an opponent and they manage to hit a net or an edge, i try my best to return the ball and even find that i often manage to win the point. However i get extremely frustrated when i come across many league...
  6. Players Unhappy With The Cameras Attached To Nets In Tokyo 2014

The 2014 World Team Championships kicked off today, Monday 28th April in Tokyo. The Majority of the participating countries arrived in Japan early and have already trained within the Yoyogi Arena where the championships are taking place, there are photos and videos on social media of countries...