nobilis

1. Blade Review with Lily Zhang | JOOLA Nobilis PBO-c

What's up guys, today I'm joined alongside US Olympian Lily Zhang to review the blade she uses, the JOOLA Nobilis. Lily is awesome and was a great lot of fun! Enjoy the review :) Have you tried this blade yet? Any questions let us know in the comments.
  2. Joola Energon, Nobilis, Zelebro and Quattro Carbon Blades

Energon PBO Speed: Off+ Weight: 92 grams Thickness: 5.65mm Plies: 7(koto-ZL carbon - limba -kiri) The Joola Energon is the last blade in the PBO Series that I have tested. I saved the best for last since this is the flagship blade of the brand. It has a 7 ply construction with the...
  3. Anybody tried the Joola Energon or Nobilis?

I'm looking at potentially trying a new blade after the season ends in April/May, most likely get another Joola blade as I like the handles (currently use a Joola K7). I'm looking for something with a bit more feel/control to it than my Joola K7, without losing too much pace. Has anybody tried...
  4. JOOLA Nobilis PBO-c - Feedbacks

Dear friends, I am playing with a Timo Boll ALC blade, and a team mate who is working for Joola in Italy told me about the JOOLA Nobilis PBO-c saying that, according to my playing style, I would like it. Assuming that I will test it in the next weeks, I wanted to ask you if you have direct...