sanwei

1. This is a video will satisfy all your curiosity about SANWEI production

Hi everyone, how are you?🙌 When we chat with every TT lover here, we often see questions about our production process. So we think it's time for everyone to intuitively see our production process.😎 Then, we went to our factory to film the entire process of our blade production. Hope we...
  2. Backhand rubbers upgrade suggestions

I'm currently using yinhe moon 12 blue on backhand, did 'downgrading' myself for few months to get back the feeling/confidence on my weak bh side after long hiatus postcovid pandemic. Now I thought generally I'm improving on bh side but as time goes by, I felt like I need more power on backhand...
  3. Part-time job recruit for website translation of SANWEI

In order to more accurately and efficiently cover our official website information to fans all over the world, we are looking for Japanese and Korean translators.🙌 Requirements: 1. Proficient in English and Japanese (Korean) , preferably a Japanese/ Korean native speaker. 2. Deep understanding...
  4. SANWEI paramid

Hi, can somebody that is using SANWEI Paramid Describe the characteristic of this Blade? Im using a Xiom Offensive S Right now and thinking About a change. Thanks
  5. Embracing Hope: SANWEI's Sponsorship for Iraq's Paralympic Table Tennis Federation

In a world often shadowed by adversity, SANWEI has found a ray of hope and resilience in the inspiring athletes of Iraq's Paralympic Table Tennis Federation. 🏓 The journey began with a realization — despite a multitude of challenges stemming from wars and other factors, there existed a very...
  6. SANWEI BLUE GEAR HYPER is coming!🙈

Hello, every table tennis fan, good to see you today and hope you are all well. ;) Today we are glad to announce that BLUE has been put on the market by us. You could buy it from your local official distributor or our official website. The blue gear hyper inherits the consistent...
  7. Yinhe Mercury 2 vs Sanwei Ultra Spin T88

sorry to ask if funds are limited and are only used for training for beginners. which one should you choose? Yinhe Mercury 2 or Sanwei UltraSpin T88
  8. Should i buy joola rossi emotion or sanwei hynover ?

Joola rossi emotion: https://joolausa.com/rosskopf-emotion-table-tennis-blade/ Sanwei hynover: https://sanweisport.com/en/product/blade/expert-carbon/hynover/ Need suggestions. Thanks
  9. Sanwei Dragon Dance

Hi everyone! First time posting here. I'm just starting my EJ journey and I've been quite interested in having myself an inner carbon blade. I've been a fan of Sanwei, and this blade caught my eye. I saw this on Ali Express and chatted with the seller. Apparently this is Sanwei's version of...
  10. Sanwei Froster PBO - video review + written review

Video review: Written review: Sanwei was kind enough to send me their latest flagship table tennis blade from their Expert Carbon (EX-C) series, the Sanwei Froster PBO, for review recently and I’ve spent some time putting it through its paces. The blade comes in a light blue Sanwei-branded...
  11. Greetings from a SANWEI Official

Hello everyone! I'm Andrea Jiang an employee of SANWEI .🙋*♂ Above all, we are very honored to join Table Tennis Daily. In the future, I will interact with every TT fan as a SANWEI official spokesperson😎. In the past, we have often received many questions such as "What's the structure of the...
  12. Budget Setup for returning newbie : Sanwei CC or Power G-7 or V14pro

Hi all,I hve been browsing the threads and learnt several insights. Very informative forum.Im starting to get back into the game after 10-15 years (i use to play TT in school team) and im looking for a budget setup that wont break the bankI used to own Stiga Offensive Classic back in the day but...
  13. Sanwei T88 Ultra Spin - Review

This is my first review, i'm not sure how to do it but i'll be inspired by the ones i've seen. I paid 8 $ for a pair with the new member coupon of aliexpress and free shipping when purchased two units. (it was the store promotion at the time). Consider this the most important. (for plantation...
  14. Sanwei Target Pro Blue

Hello everyone Hope you are all safe!! Has anyone here used the Sanwei Target Pro Blue .I'm looking for insight as to its hardness.What are the 39 or 40 degrees hardness like.In recent times I've used the 729 bloom power,Palio CJ8000 and the DHS H3 Neo.Can anyone make a comparison for me...
  15. sanwei f3 pro and fang bo b2

what is the composition of these blades and thickness. Thanks.
  16. H3Neo or sanwei target national

I tried boosting my h3neo and the topsheet got very messy and it cant be cleaned and I am considering buying a new rubber, what are the differences between the sanwei target national and h3neo, I also have access to the blue sponge version of the target national, the provincial version and a...
  17. Sanwei T88 Ultra Spin

Hello, my question today is: any people have played with this or see anyone using? I no see many reviews on internet. Can this peoples explain more about this rubber? And how about this rubber feel in comparision with Sanwei T88-III and Mercury II, especially on durability and tacky.
  18. Sanwei ABS HD 40+ Ball

Sanwei HD 40+ Ball After multiple urgings from players who use the ABS Pro before, Sanwei finally unveiled the new HD ABS ball for the public. This is good since it shows that Sanwei listens to its customers. The balls looks to have a better and higher quality, it does not feel as...
  19. Sanwei Hynover Blade Review

Reposting this blade review in order for this to have a separate thread and would be easier to find using search engines. Sanwei Hynover Weight: 94 grams Plies: 5 wood + 2 Carbon Kevlar layers (inner carbon kevlar) Thickness: 6.34mm Speed: Off+ The Sanwei Hynover is an all out...
  20. Sanwei Paramid Blade

Reposting and separating this review for the Paramid blade to make this easier for online search. Sanwei Paramid Weight: 82 grams Plies: 5 wood + 2 Carbon Aramid layers Thickness: 5.66mm Speed: Off+ The Sanwei Paramid will be replacing the Sanwei F3 Pro blade. The Paramid is a 7...