taking

1. Taking On The World's Best Table Tennis Serves!

Hey guys, so when filming the Par Gerell Masterclass, myself and Tom took on the World’s best server Par Gerell to see how many serves we could receive…. out of 10! Now I took on Par 4 years ago and only managed to receive 2 out of 10… so I hope after 4 years I’ve made some improvement… Here’s...
  2. THE KIDS ARE TAKING OVER | TableTennisDaily Team | Ep 12

Yes guys! Here we go, our 12th episode of the TableTennisDaily Team however this time it's with a twist! We're with our Junior Team in the Premier Division of the British League. Premier Junior British League is the strongest junior event in the UK with all the best juniors in the country...
  3. Mima Ito taking the world by storm | Swedish Open 2018 | VLOG

Hey guys, here's our latest VLOG from the 2018 Swedish Open! Featuring an incredible line up of the worlds best players in what was more of a World Championship level tournament. The Star or the show was the Chinese National Team killer Mima Ito who is now 12-5 in her last 17 matches against...
  4. Old Stars taking part in WTTC 2017

The WTTC 2017 in Düsseldorf is getting closer and closer just about 60 days to go. But what about some of the old Stars from the events of the 90's and the 2000's ? Will Kalinikos Kreanga play? He is still playing in the league and in a few pro Tour events and refering to the rankings he will...
  5. Someone is taking scalps...

Event Opponent Name (Opponent Rating at time of match) Match Score Rating +/- Gained/Lost Wins 9,1,1,r,5,11 Park, Kyong (Sara) (1230) complete history 9 ,7 ,1 ......................2 9,1,1,r,5,11 Chafetz, Harry (1070) complete history 1 ,5 ,6 ......................0...
  6. People taking the mick out of TT!

it really annoys me when i say 2 one of my friends ` i had a really long TT tournament yesterday and i'm really tired!' and then they just say ` Oh well its only table tennis!' Does any1 else get that?
  7. playing after taking a break

hey guys. jsut a quick thing wana ask, you should all chip in. how do you guys feel you you were to take a break from TT between 3-5 weeks, how do u then feel when u start playing again. i recently had a 4 week break, then going straight in to a mini competition in total 10 games. the next...