mxp

1. FS: Tibhar VS Unlimited Blades+ Tenergy 05fx/25 + Tibhar Evolution (MXP-ELS-MXS-FXS) Rubbers UK

Hello everyone, I got a couple of rubbers/blades for sale if anyone is interested. I believe prices are very competitive compared to the market. Everything is brand new! I have sold on eBay and on marketplace but need a bigger platform to sell quicker hence the prices. I have pictures of...
  2. DHS power G P-G7 with Thibar MXP

Do you think it's a good combination to put MXP on my new PowerG pg-7? Thank you
  3. What's the fastest rubber: Fastarc G1 VS Tenergy 05 VS Thibar MXP?

What's the fastest rubber: Fastarc G1 VS Tenergy 05 VS Thibar MXP?
  4. What's the fastest rubber: Fastarc G1 VS Tenergy 05 VS Thibar MXP?

What's the fastest rubber: Fastarc G1 VS Tenergy 05 VS Thibar MXP?
  5. The Fast Just Got Faster! | Tibhar MXP Hard

Hey guys, hope everyone is safe and doing well. A few months ago before lockdown me and Tom tested Tibhar’s latest and hardest rubber from the Evolution series the MXP Hard. We compared this to regular Evolution MXP which this rubber is based off of to see what the differences were and if it...
  6. Mxp-50 boosted or stiga mantra h boosted

Has anyone tried them? Please share opinion amd thoughts
  7. MXP hard

HI, Is the mxp hard better than normal mxp?
  8. MXP hard 50 degree

Is anybody using the new mxp hard rubber that has been just released. if so how does it compare to other hard versions like 05 hard, z1 turbo.
  9. Treiber Z rubbers

Been reading around on rubbers for this blade, and eventually figured out it might be picky on rubbers. I come from DHS Pg-13 (hurricane hao III wannabe), Evolution MX-P and Acuda blue P2. Acuda Blue P2 is awesome for most things on this blade (all-round play, flicks, chops, snakes, anything)...
  10. Mx-p or Mx-s for FH on a zjk alc?

I changed my BH from H3N to EL-P a few days ago and played it for a few practice sessions. It was a fantastic rubber with speed and spin. But I found that its speed was out of control when I played it on FH side and I had to reduce the hitting force tremendously to prevent the ball from flying...
  11. IS tibhar mxp a durable rubber??

I was willing to try out tibhar mxp. However, keeping my budget in my mind i cant afford a non durable rubber
  12. FS Butterfly Timo Boll Spirit FL | Tibhar Evolution MXP | DHS Hurricane 2 Neo $160

Looking to sell. Blade used approximately 40 hours. Rubbers changed once. Current rubbers almost new (approximately 10 hours) with max sponge. Will post pictures soon.
  13. FS: 2 x EVO MXP + Tibhar Blade Blade

Happy New Year All I have a Paul Drinkhall Powerspin Spin Carbon blade ( AN handle) + two new sheets unopened EVO MXP 2.1-2.2M Red/Black £85.00 +PP for images - see link below. Willing to trade for nittaku acoustic Inner Carbon St Handle Great offer !!! Thanks Ray...