arc

1. Does more arc on fh topspin equal more spin.

;););););)
  2. Gold arc 8 vs tenergy 05

I tried gold arc 8 for over a month, and few days ago one my friends let me tried is rubber- tenergy 05 and i felt he was less spinny than gold arc 8, what your oponion on this?
  3. Higher or lower throw

Hello there! I'm just wondering what your preference is in the throw of the blade and rubber. Do you prefer a lower throw with a more direct arc or a higher arc, and why? Also, I'm wondering for who you would recommend a blade or setup with a more direct arc?
  4. Search for Blade high arc + thick square handle

Hi, i am searching a new blade. I played Butterfly Layer ZLF but the handle is too small. But the blade gives me what I want: -high arc with topspin -good spin -not to fast -i have to close my racket more when playing topspin and play more to the front then up. I have big problems with...
  5. Gewo Aruna | Energy ARC OFF vs Hinoki Carbon OFF

6. Topspin arc with a slow soft (defensive) blade

I was recently advised by a coach to switch to a much slower blade after a multi ball session. He has coached several very good LP players like Åkerström so I didn't argue and went ahead and bought a Stiga Defensive Classic as he couldn't specify exactly what would be good for me. The effect on...
  7. Mima Ito's short pip and Fast arc P1

Price includes USA shipping ! Buy 2 get 5% off and buy 3 get 10% off Fastarc P-1:$36->$34 red 2.0mm 1pc Short pips: NIttaku Moristo Sp $33->$31 2.0 red 1pc Nittaku Moristo Sp-AX $36->$33 2.0 red ( more speed and spin as advs) 1pc
  8. Tin arc 5 Question

I know there is Tin arc 5 domestic , and provinal i was also wondering i heard that a national one with a pink/purple sponge exists? from chen chen but im not sure
  9. My BH topspins are very flat, need more arc and spin

Should BH topspins close to the table (like warmup BHs) be low and flat? Because mine are very flat and have no trajectory. I use Tenergy 05 on BH so the rubber is definitely not an issue. I need to speculate my technique because I have no arc on my BH topspins and I don't know how to generate...
  10. Tin arc 5 national

is there such thing as a national Tin arc 5? i heard from chen chen its got a pink/purple sponge im curious to see what its like some time if anyone has some links
  11. Sanwei Target Europe 40+ vs DHS Gold ARC 8 - youtube

12. Dhs gold arc 8

Is there anybody using dhs gold arc 8. Just interested in how it compares to rubbers like bluestorm z1/ mxp/ rasanter. i currently using a donic Ovtcharov Feat blade with bluestorm z3 bh and z1 fh. I am finding the z1 a bit tricky. I find it hard to generate spin and a bit too lively with mid...
  13. BH Rubber Gold Arc 5 VS Evo EL-S ?

Hi all , My current setup is Timo Boll Spirit + h3neo + tinarc5(soft) and I looking for new BH rubber because Tinarc5 lack of speed. I interest on EL-S and GA5 .I usually attack by FH , sometime drill heavy spin by BH Which one will better on my BH ? Thanks
  14. DHS Gold ARC 5 review

15. DHS Gold ARC 8 review

16. Setup for Chinese style Arc/loop...

Hi I've been using Stag Power drive Power plus(184g, which I dont mind as I get sense of direction to the ball) and now upgraded to Nittaku Acoustic Carbon + DHS hurricane 3(FH)+ MX-P(BH) My usage: Somehow I play well(safely say top 10 in the club) with the cheap racket and has good feedback...
  17. DHS Gold Arc 3 National special sponge

my reliable supplier from China offered to buy the rubber Gold Arc 3 National special sponge and rubber has four corners. My question is, who can play with this rubber?
  18. Tenergy 05-FX arc vs 05 arc

Hi all, A month ago I bought a Timo Boll ZLF and glued a 1.7 Tenergy 05-FX red for my forehand. At first I didn’t like it too much: it felt harder and less spinny than I expected (I know it’s my technique and not the rubber, yes). But I also felt it unexpectedly low-throw. For example, lifting...
  19. DHS Tina Arc 3 compared to MX-P evoultion

My friend dont know what to buy,i think they are similar bud tin arc is cheaper :D So what is your opinion??
  20. DHS Gold Arc 3

What do you think about Arc3? Is it fast ? Is it spinny ? Is it expensive?