varnish

1. Joola Rossi Emotion - needs lacquering / varnish ???

Hello guys , please i need an advice. I have acquired a brand new Joola Rossi emotion blade, my question is if its need lacquering. I have got an original varnish for table tennis blades. I´m little bit worried about the hinoki outer ply. What do you recommend ? Thank you, sincerely Maros -...
  2. VARNISH BLADE - According to Varnish the blade i have questions ! - VARNISH BLADE

Hi Anybody who knows about this theme please take me out of my doubts i have varnished my blade with a normal wood varnish but i least i diluted a little just because it was very viscous so my question are... 1-my blade weight more now? 2-Shoud it be hurting my blade in some ways because of...
  3. Remove Varnish question

How do i remove varnish for say to reseal it or just remove it with keeping the colour in tact ?
  4. Varnish used for blade sealing....

Hi guys. Recently I've put some wood putty onto a blade which i pull a small chunk of wood out. I knew I was going to seal it so I bought a 'thing' not sure if it is a varnish or not...It is called Sissons Polyurethane Floor Dressing. Anyone knows if that works? And how to apply it?
  5. Is the Tibhar Stratus Powerwood a blade you should varnish?

Hi guys, Should I varnish my Stratus Powerwood blade before gluing on rubbers? I want to avoid damaging the blade if and when I remove the rubbers. Is this a blade I should varnish and if so how many layers of varnish?