globe

1. Globe 999 National?

Has anyone tried this rubber? thoughts and comparisons? Also, which shops can I get this in 40 or 39 degrees within the US.
  2. globe 999 national vs dhs hurricanes and skylines

hello guys :) i was wondering about the properties of this rubber i tried yinhe big dipper it has a great grip with its performance/price ratio but found the tackiness not enough as mentioned with hurricanes and skylines..then i bump into this rubber can it help me about being more tacky than...
  3. Table Tennis Trick Shots Across the Globe!

Hey guys! Table Tennis anywhere and anytime with any playing method! That is the motto for a video we have wanted to make a long time and now we were finally able to do it! We teamed up with the most known Table Tennis Youtubers to make this AWESOME video! The video contains some crazy trick...
  4. Butterfly Gergely Alpha for pips?

Hello! Can someone help me with reviews for Gergely Alpha? Especially those who have used it with pips? I'm planning to transfer my pips there which is Globe 888 (med pip). I've searched for reviews for Gergely Alpha but the only thing I discovered was it was closer in play to Gergely Classic...
  5. FS Palio Blitz and Globe 999T

Palio Blitz (Red): 2.2mm, 47.5 Deg, $15 Globe 999T Tianjin China (Black): 2.2mm, 40 Deg, $5
  6. Table Tennis Trickshots Have Gone Viral Across The Globe!

Trickshots have gone viral across the globe with over 60 videos accumulating to over quarter of a million views on the ITTF Youtube Channel! Stiga have teamed up with the ITTF in this ultimate trick shot showdown! With Halloween fast approaching, it's trick or treat! There is just 5 days to...
  7. Obama and David Cameron play Table Tennis!!!

Today, Barack Obama visited England to meet prime minister David Cameron. The two met and had a game of table tennis with London Academy Students. Photo: Charles Dharapak / AP Obama and Cameron met at 10 Downing St, and the two leaders went on a limo ride to the Globe Academy in London's...