kokutaku

1. Has anyone tried Kokutaku graphene blades?

Can you compare those blade with Butterfly blades, i heard that graphene AC has the same structure with Viscaria and ZC has the same structure with Jun ZLC. Thanks.
  2. Kokutaku Allwood Shakehand Blades

Hello, this is my first thread here in the forum. I was wondering if anybody knows something about the Kokutaku Allwood Shakehand blades. The other day I was looking for some offensive 5 ply allwood blades in different tt online stores, and I found that at tt-japan.net they have a great variety...
  3. Kokutaku Canon. Anyone knows about this blade?

any insight for this blade?
  4. Review Tuttle VIP 2018 vs Kokutaku 888 ET

5. Kokutaku BLutenkirshce 868 table tennis rubber good?

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Free-Shipping-2pcs-Kokutaku-BLutenkirshce-868-table-tennis-rubber-ping-pong-racket-blade-Pimples-in-J55/32235115008.html recently found these, really cheap. Anyone tried them before? Friend wants to make a racket
  6. Kokutaku BLutenkirshce 868

Hey guys,I talked with one my friend from USA and he recommended me this rubber-Kokutaku BLutenkirshce 868 Now,he usually recommend me good and quality rubbers an he said that this is good rubber too but i saw on ebay that i can get 4 rubbers for only 15$.So or that manufacture is damn cheap :P...