table tennis

1. New YouTube Channel

Hi all, I have started a new YouTube channel about learning table tennis 🏓. I would love to invite you all to check it out and hopefully subscribe. Thanks, Graham @ The Ping Pong Playbook https://youtube.com/@PingPongPlaybook?si=GcsX-YogkG-b27LA
  2. 2024 Luleburgaz U-18 Winter TT Camp announcement

A wonderful camp and tournament awaits talented young rackets in Lüleburgaz, our country's gateway to Europe, on 22 - 28 January 2024. We are waiting for the talents of the future at the 2024 Lüleburgaz U-18 International Winter Table Tennis Camp and Tournament, where foreign athletes and...
  3. Talkin' Smash Table Tennis Podcast

Hi everyone, I just launched my new podcast this morning. Hoping to get into some nitty gritty topics, I have more episodes coming and more guests planned. Hopefully @Dan can join me at some point too ;) You can also listen to the audio on Apple or on Spotify (link below for Spotify)...
  4. 1st International VeTTeran Table Tennis Camp & Tournament

Dear TT lover friends, We'd like to share with you that we are ready to organize the First International VeTTeran Development Camp & Tournament in Lüleburgaz, Kırklareli on 17 - 23.07.2023. This camp is designed for all veterans from beginner level to top-class veteran players. Our main target...
  5. School Table Tennis Tournament 2023

We want to make school table tennis tournament next month and as the 1. place, 2. place and 3. place we want to gift those ones - https://aliexpress.com/e/_DBNKUBn Do you think they are overpriced? Please any help guys! Thanks!
  6. Professional Tennis Table Racket?

Hello guys, As the title say I want to buy Professional Tennis Table Racket and found this one on the aliexpress - https://aliexpress.com/e/_DdyLjxj What do you think abou price and quality, This is my first time buying this. Any help is wellcome. TY!
  7. Developing player with some potential :)

Hello TT Community, I started playing table tennis for 6 month ago, im current rated 1450 ish, started at 1000. i had a debut in a higher league match where i nearly won against a player with 1900 ish rating. currently my setup is Timo boll alc with mx-p max thickness on both sides, i've tried...
  8. China Withdraw From The WTT Middle East Hub

In a blow to the first official World Table Tennis events the Chinese National Team has announced it will be withdrawing completely from the Middle East Hub. This announcement comes after the Hong Kong table tennis team withdrew from the Middle East Hub earlier this month. Hong Kong Head coach...
  9. Rubbers for beginner Chinese vs European

Hi all, I have been playing as a penhold but I am now going to start playing as a shakehand. So I am going to need a new setup. I was thinking of buying the stiga all around classic. My biggest issue is what rubbers I am going to use. I want to use the chinese style of play because I enjoy...
  10. Blade help Chinese penhold

Hi all, I have the DHS wind series W3020 chinese penhold blade, and I have been playing with it for 2-3 years. I appreiciated the fact it was on the heavy side so I could really develop my racket stroke and build a strong foundation but now I feel like I have mastered the basics and I am...
  11. Thoughts on JOOLA Infinity Robot

I backed the Trainerbot over a year ago on Indiegogo and I was looking at the most recent comments and someone mentioned that Joola just launched their own table tennis robot on Kickstarter. It has all the features and more (recycle net) compared to the trainer bot and is a little more...
  12. Wanted play league in europe search clubs

Hello .Hello my name is Kayque I'm a Brazilian table tennis player. I am currently training in France preparing to play in a league in September, I am very interested in playing In europe. I have played leagues in Spain and I’ve trained in China, Japan, France, Croatia, England and I have more...
  13. Chinese super league schedule

Hi, I have the CCTV 5 channel on my phone but what is the schedule for the chinese table tennis league, so i can watch it on my phone at the right time?
  14. ITTV live stream and replay country restriction

Hi guys, I am currently visiting the United States for vacation and I wanted to watch the JANG Woojin / LIM Jonghoon - WONG Chun Ting / HO Kwan Kit match. But it says this is not available in your country due to TV rights. What countries can stream ITTV and why is this happening to me? Thanks...
  15. WTC Sponsors Promotional Video

Hi All, Great to see 12BET, WTC sponsor, promoting and getting involved in the event. What do you think of the video?
  16. What blade is this?

Hi,a pro player from Czech Republic gave me a blade with following serial number: VA2985 She said its XIOM but she didn't mention model name. The problem is that it has a handle from BTY Korbel (or at least I think I heard her say that). I tried contacting xiom, but they didn't respond. Does...
  17. New Montage - Fantastic

Hey guys, It has been a very long time since I posted on the forum, I am happy to see how much it has grown since I first joined all that time ago. I recently started editing videos, and made a table tennis montage using some classic clips as I started to enjoy table tennis again quite...
  18. Heat Map Of Table Tennis Clubs Worldwide

You can find table tennis club around you on a map at: http://sportfist.com/Search/SearchMapResults/Clubs If you can't find your club, go ahead create a profile and add it! All the clubs in US have already been added.
  19. B75 International TT Camp

Hi guys. Last year the Danish TT club B75 was awarded as being International Training Hot Spot. Again in this year the club is having a summer camp for people on all levels and ages from all over the world. The camp offers coaches from all around the world and even Chinese coaches as well...