vibration

1. More vibration or less vibration?

What are the differences in playing with blades that vibrate more to playing with ones that vibrate less. I've used the Nittaku Acoustc (one of my first blades ever) and it vibrates a lot more than any other blade I've tried. I currently use Stiga Azalea Offensive and I like it, but it vibrates...
  2. OFF- Blade with no Vibration

Hi Guys, looking for an OFF- blade that has no vibration. What would you recommend? Thanks in advance Mikey
  3. RE: blade vibration/feedback. STIGA OFFENSIVE C VS STIGA AZALEA OFFENSIVE

RE: blade vibration/feedback. STIGA OFFENSIVE C VS STIGA AZALEA OFFENSIVE Deciding on which one to get. Between STIGA OFFENSIVE CLASSIC or STIGA AZALEA OFFENSIVE, which has more "feeling" during impact? Which one is more "crisp" in terms of feeling and vibration? Please limit comparisons to...
  4. Hollow Handle compilation!

Does your paddle have a hollow handle? If you’ve cracked open the handle of a blade and found that it was hollow or had a gap in it, please post a picture and add a description of the blade’s feeling (hard/soft, stiff/flexy, amount of vibration). I’m very interested in seeing how many blades...
  5. Boosted rubber have more ball feel?

Hi everyone, is it true that boosted Hurricane 3 rubber will transfer more vibrations to the hand than non-boosted Hurricane 3 rubber? I read something about it on the Re-impact website but I couldn’t find this anywhere else. Along the same idea, will softer rubbers like tenergy have more ball...
  6. Clear vibration blades

So I've been playing the Stiga Allround Classic for a couple months now with 1.8mm rubbers on both sides for over 2 months now (I'm a beginner). I really like the SAC because it gives very clear vibrations whenever I make an offensive stroke. I plan to change my equipment after a couple months...
  7. vibration on handles

Hello, I recently bought a new set up. Hurricane hao 2 cpen with fh: nittaku fastarc g-1 rpb: victas stiff.. The blade is great in looping and very consistent in rpb drills which I like.. My problem is that when I push short with fh, I can feel a vibration around the handles I believe.. which...
  8. Blade with alot of vibration?

Hello. I am searching for a blade that vibrates a lot and medium fast. I have a very old Stiga Graphite wood that feels very nice with the vibrations and looking for a blade like that. I bought a 2nd hand Stiga Graphite I found but the feel wasnt the same. I looked at the plies and found that...
  9. Vibration Property on Butterfly Matrix

Hey guys, Am I right in thinking that the "vibration" element to this is effectively "feel"? "Reaction" looks like a straight swap for "speed" (I assume)? With this being the case, what is the advantage to having more/less "vibration"? I'm assuming my trusty Schlager Carbon would be at the...