jorg

1. Jorg Rosskopf vs TableTennisDaily's Dan | 1 set showdown!

Hey guys, new 1 set showdown with Jorg Rosskopf the mighty German National Team head coach and World Doubles Champion in 1989! in this video I challenge Jorg to a 1 set showdown at the World Veteran Championships in Las Vegas at the JOOLA booth! Jorg Rosskopf vs Dan! Winner of the JOOLA...
  2. Who will win - Dan vs Jorg Rosskopf | Las Vegas 2018

Hey guys, I'm here at the World Veteran Championships in Las Vegas and challenged Jorg Rosskopf to a 1 set showdown! Simply leave a post here or over at youtube on what you think the score was in a 1 set match between me and Jorg for your chance to win a JOOLA Rossi Carbon blade signed by the...
  3. Timo Boll expresses, "It was my resurrection, but unfortunately our downfall" (PHOTOS)

Timo Boll, Dimitrij Ovtcahrov and Bastian Steger gave their best efforts in yesterday's clash between Germany and China at the London 2012 Olympic Team Event semi finals. The Chinese team was made up of arguably the strongest trio ever at the Olympics; Ma Long, Zhang Jike and Wang Hao. The...
  4. Interview with Jorg Rosskopf

Original content and mmmmuch more at http://matthetherington.blogspot.com I was lucky enough to score an interview with one of the table tennis greats of Europe, Jorg Rosskopf a.k.a Rossi. I always felt Rosskopf was a player who had great success but lived in the shadow of players like Persson...