slovenia

1. Mechanical coin tosser at Slovenia Open?

In the women's final at the Slovenia Open 2019, the umpire uses a device to toss the coin. Where can I get one already?
  2. Slovenia Open 2018

Tokic Bojan (#111) vs Yukiya Uda (#176) live now. https://tv.ittf.com/livestream/ittf-slovenia-open-2018-table-2/1161823
  3. Poland vs Slovenia - ETTC - Highlights Full HD

4. Slovenia Open 2017

This week will see the Slovenia Open with Germany's Bastian Steger entering as the number 1 seed who currently sits at number 42 in the world rankings. The Slovenia Open begins on the 26th April and concludes on the 30rd April. This World Tour event is held in the city of Otocec, Slovenia. Lets...
  5. SLOVENIA - BELGIUM European League 2016-2017 Coach Angle

More Great Table Tennis ? YouTube : http://bit.ly/TTBelgiumTVYoutube
  6. Slovenia Open 2016 - Videos

Hi TTD, I will be posting highlighted matches for this weeks Slovenia Open in this topic. We can use this topic as a means to display all the latest match videos from this challenger series! The line up is incredible be sure to check it out in the MAIN Slovenia Open topic. Join in on...
  7. Slovenia Open 2016

The 2016 Slovenia Open will take place in the city of Otocec this week. The Slovenia Open ITTF World Tour begins on the 1st June and concludes on the 5th June. Similar to last weeks Croatian Open, the Slovenia Open is a Challenger Series, usually in challenger series the worlds top 20 do not...
  8. Slovenia Open - ttGuru's stats

After a fantastic Men's singles final between Ma Long and Zhang Jike at the 2012 World Tour Slovenian Open, I bring you the statistics report for this outstanding event! Congrats to the winners! What a month it's been, 2012 has truly started with a bang! Regards, ttGuru
  9. The first round of the Slovenian Open 2012 is now out!

Lots of exciting games took place in the qualifying rounds at the Slovenian Open World Tour this week with many shock victories including Canada’s 16 year old Chen Hongtao who defeated Quentin Robinot 4-2 with scores: 7-11, 11-7, 11-9, 3-11, 12-10, 11-8 Photo By: Rémy Gros The Singles and...
  10. Xu Xin illegal Serve in Detail

OK, so im not going to outline Xu Xin here as a bad person as hes my second favourite player to Boll however. There is growing speculation over the internet that Xu Xin is serving illegally and he is gaining a huge advantage over his opponents. Especially in the deciding points of the sets. I...