versus

1. Tibhar El-p versus El-s (versus Donic Bluefire JP02)

Anyone who tried both of them? How significant is the difference? I'm modern defender and I wonder which one is best in terms of: -topspin generation (for attacking) -control for the short game and when chopping away from the table If someone can compare one of these two rubbers with Donic...
  2. Donic Bluefire JP02 versus Bluestorm Z2

Anyone who can compare both rubbers? Speedwise, control/feel, spin generation with plastic balls... I'm modern defender and wonder if Z2 would be an improvement over JP02 in terms of topspin generation (for attacking) and in control for the short game and when chopping away from the table...
  3. Righties versus Lefties in Table Tennis

Hi, all! I just finished my new tool letting us know who are stronger: right-handed or left-handed players. https://tabletennis.guide/versus.php?comparison=righties_vs_lefties&numplayers=300 The only thing i couldn't understand is why so many left-handed men play table tennis (almost 25% of top...
  4. Viscaria versus Andro Trieber Z

Hi everyone, Just wanted to know which blade is better overall: BTY Viscaria or Andro Trieber Z? Thanks
  5. Viscaria VERSUS Butterfly Innerforce ALC

Viscaria VERSUS Butterfly Innerforce Layer ALC I came here to find out what the advantages and disadvantages were of the Innerforce blade because I could not find any good reviews. How does it compare to the viscaria in these aspects: power, dwell time, control and how they play close and mid...
  6. Xiom Sigma II Europe VERSUS Xiom Vega Japan

I was looking for any help on choosing either of these rubbers for my BH. Any experiences or information would be appreciated. For example, the feel of the rubber, controlling the position of shots and the throw angle. I like to do a spinny flick when receiving serves (so close to the table)...
  7. All wood versus carbon layers

Hi all, I've ready many many threads on this forum and most that I recall suggest that new players or those that are learning stick to all wood blades. Having seen some of the stats about the carbon blades I fully understood why as the carbon seemed to make them so quick, or at least that's...
  8. How did you decide Chinese versus Tensor rubber on FH?

Plan to ask the coach this in a few days, but I was curious how you decide if you prefer modern tensor or chinese rubber like DHS Hurricane Neo for FH? the tensor give me a lot of speed on the FH. I try my friend's hurricane and the control was excellent. Had to work harder for speed but his...
  9. Bluefire JP01 versus M2

Hi...I'm a US 2200+ player, penholder. I just tested the new Bluefire JP01 rubber. Prior to this, I was using M2. In theory, I was hoping that JP01's hardness is in between M1 and M2 so it will help to make my backhand punch block more crisp. M2 is a great looping rubber and also wonderful...
  10. Soo Yeon Lee takes on Timo Boll!

Soo Yeon Lee has opportunity of a life time! Soo Yeon Lee began training in her home town of Pusan, South Korea at the age of nine. She developed her defensive technique, emphasizing spin variation and finesse under the watchful eye of former Olympic gold medalist Jung Hwa Hyun. She qualified...
  11. Man vs Woman in TT - 100 WMR = 1 WWR ?

Singles games (MS/WS) : Classic ! Doubles games (MD/WD) : Not much different ! Mixed Doubles games (XD) : Unique, but not too many in international matches :\ Cross-genre battle (EPIC) : WOW ! Now thats a twist.. The idea of a man vs woman challenge popped up in my mind not so long ago...
  12. China vs World 2011 - China Excel!

On the 25th June 2011 saw China verse the World in Shanghai for the World challenge. The China team included Ma Lin, Xu Xin and Ma Long whilst the World’s team was Timo Boll, Joo Se Hyuk and Jun Mizutani. Before the completion got underway both team captains were asked to say something. Timo...
  13. Euro vs Asia 2011 - Zhang Jike scrapes it to give Asia the lead

The first leg - Europe versus Asia 2011 Photo by: sportsphoto.cn The last two days have been amazing in terms of high quality table tennis and also for us guys, high quality streaming of table tennis! We must thank CCTV for the TV broadcast who bought us this amazing footage! Its expected...