primorac

1. Alternative to Primorac Carbon

Hi all You blade makers. I have a Primorac Carbon. It is built like: Hinoki - Tamca5000 - Balsa - Tamca5000 - Hinoki (Hipnotic I think You said the core was Kiri, but my blade has a very soft core and my guess is it is Balsa). I wonder what the weight and characteristic the blade would have...
  2. Primorac Carbon Restoration - SDC

Firstly I just wanna say sorry for the watermark, it seems that there are some people who like to steal my repair pics and claim them as their own. A friend of mine asked me to fix his old Primorac Carbon that was in storage for some time. The blade was in pretty bad shape with some severe...
  3. Zoran Primorac vs TableTennisDaily’s Dan!

Hey guys, we're back with another 1 set challenge and this time it's with table tennis legend Zoran Primorac! The Croatian player has been world ranked at number 2 and played in 7 Olympics Games, and won 2 World Cups! Zoran is still actively involved in table tennis, hes the Chair of the ITTF...
  4. Testing Zoran Primorac's Table Tennis Bat!

Hey guys, so a while back I traveled to Chartres table tennis club in France to meet up with Zoran Primorac to test his legendary blade the Primorac Carbon by Butterfly. Zoran is a European table tennis legend who has a highest world ranking of 2 and notably played in a record 7 Olympic Games...
  5. LF - Butterfly Primorac Carbon (ST)

I have a number of different blades I am selling which I have purchased over the years, got to the stage where I might as well sell them off as just collecting dust. I am willing to trade if you have a Butterfly Primorac Carbon ST. BLADES FOR SALE: Butterfly Timo Boll ALC - In very good...
  6. Faster BH rubber than T64 for Primorac blade

Hi All, Currently I am playing with Primorac 5-ply wood, battle 2 45 degree on FH, and T64 on my BH. Latter I though of speeding up my game a little and tried xiom zetro quad blade with friendship battle 2 49 degrees on my Forehand and Blufire JP1 on my backhand (I borrowed the paddle with...
  7. Primorac Black Tag

A friend of mine has a Primorac Black Tag, the head looks a little smaller to me. Are they valuable, sought after? I tried to buy it off him. It looked nice!!
  8. New blade replacing primorac

I am looking for a blade to replace primorac. I am thinking Balsa Carbo X5. But what are your recommendations?
  9. Please compare BTY Grubba and BTY Primorac blades for me!

Hi guys, I'd like some information on how these two classic wood blades compare. Please can someone do a comparison of the two blades in all aspects? Which one in particular would be harder/stiffer? Is there much difference in speed? Thanks!
  10. FS: Primorac FL (with old bty tag, autographs, unplayed) *RARE*

Hello i'm selling an old Primorac (G-Serie). It is new and i brought it in asia years ago. weight: 86 g autographs: -Waldner -Boll -Persson -Karakašević -Fegerl -Korbel Price: 500 € shipping from germany
  11. FS: Butterfly Primorac Carbon

Hi all, offersing for sale: Butterfly Primorac Carbon, flared handle FL, 94 grams, older silver tag, very good condition 90 USD excl. shipping. (Shipping from Czech republic) (EU shipping 7 USD) Payment via bank transfer or PayPal. Reference: Im member of Czech TT forum (tt-sport.cz)...
  12. BH: T05 -> T64 on slow flexi blade?

Hi. I am a 44 y.o. beginner/intermediate app. 1500 rating in Denmark (1200-1300 USATT ESTIMATE). Played as a kid, now played 3.5 years. Current setup: Donic Appelgren Allplay, (T05 (2.1) both sides)). Friends setup for a few minutes: Stiga Intensity NCT, (FH-T05 (2.1) - BH-T64 (2.1)). I...
  13. BTY Primorac Japan vs. Euro version + suitable rubbers

Hi guys, i'm currently playing BTY Grubba All+ with Donic Baracuda. I really like that setup, i also tried way faster one but always returned back to mentioned one. As i progress i would like to change my setup a bit. i thought about the Primorac. 1st Q: as the Japan version is build in Japan...
  14. Stiga Offensive Wood NCT - Butterfly Primorac OFF comparison

Anyone can compare these 2 blades for me? Stiga Offensive Wood NCT Butterfly Primorac OFF ty
  15. FS:/ Carbonado 190 fl with Rasanters and Primorac Carbon black tag and Banda 2005

FS:/ Carbonado 190 fl with Rasanter and Rhyzer All gone!
  16. Submit a question to Zoran Primorac

Hi guys, Tomorrow I am spending the day making a video of Zoran Primorac. I will do a interview with him, if you have any questions for him please post below and ill ask them to him :) Thanks!
  17. TT on the set of Star Trek: Discovery

https://twitter.com/shazad/status/891311356540063744 https://twitter.com/karterhol/status/925723936419020801 Actor Rainn Wilson, who plays a recurring character called Harry Mudd on the show, is a huge table tennis fan.
  18. Is there a necessity to switch from BTY Primorac or just EJing?

Hi there, in the last few months I made great progress and even reached a German rating of over 1500, which is a personal best for me. This was quickly followed by a dip, which I even expected, because I personally would not estimate myself with that rating with my current skill set...
  19. Adolescen vs Primorac

Have BTY Adolescen and BTY Primorac blades (5-ply, all wood) and although both have the same layer stack-up the Adolescen is thicker and heavier, and there is a big difference between them. Tenergy T05, on both sides, feels crisp but a little too bouncy on the Adolescen and feels hollow and a...
  20. Primorac Vs Korbel

Hi Carl, I've googled about these 2 blades and its comparison; but a bit confused on how to rate these 2 on the below aspects (out of 10): 1 - Loop 2 - Spin 3 - Passive block 4 - Flat hits Can you help me out? Thanks in anticipation