update

1. Can't update Blade/Rubber info

For some reason when I choose "Personal Details" for my account and try to update the blade or rubber fields I just get a spinning circle that never finishes. It works if I update other fields like "Location". Also I used to be able to update my equipment info in the past. I've tried this...
  2. Can't update my blade and rubbers info

Hi TTD Team, I haven't been able update my blade and rubbers info under my personal details for the past 2-3 weeks. I can enter or pick a different blade or rubber but when I press save, I see the loading icon but nothing happens and it doesn't save. I've tried on both my Mac and phone using...
  3. Very Light Inverted Rubbers on Market (may update over time)

Due to health issues I have been EJing for light rubbers over last 10 years, and I strongly believe I am not the only one here so I decided the make a brief list of what I found. Please note that price isn't a concern here, plus there might also be more light rubbers that I tested b4 but not...
  4. AKUL Update

A player I partially sponsored (remember the post with the 4 jerseys?) did a tourney in Bay Area with his parents. JULY 2019 Swan Warriors Open... AKUL UPDATE below. AKUL: U1900 2nd place AKUL Mom: U1650 1st place AKUL Dad: U1500 1st place A decent family outing by any measure, no?
  5. Liu Guoliang clears the air on Ma Long's current situation

One big name has been missing from the international table tennis circuit over the last 5 months. The current World and Olympic Champion has been absent from the World Tour since his round of 32 defeat to Liam Pitchford at the ITTF World Tour Bulgaria Open on 16 August 2018. Ma Long - Photo...
  6. 5Q sound power update

Hi all. Been looking at buying new rubbers and having done lots of swatting up on loads of reviews and read opinions on all sorts of rubbers, sponges, throw angles, spin etc etc. I have convinced myself that the 5Q sound power update is hopefully gonna suit me and my game. Was wandering if...
  7. Rising Dragon update

Hi who's using Rising Dragon? Ive been using it on my forehand on a couple of different blades and really like it. Im considering putting it on my backhand too. Does anyone else use it on both sides or just one side. Andy
  8. The Pro's Equipment - Discussion!

This topic will be used to list all the pro's equipment and when you post I will update my first post here. Lets share pictures of professional players equipment. And i will update my post. Pro's Equipment's 1) Name : Ma Long Blade : DHS w997 Fh : DHS Hurricane 3 Bh : DHS Hurricane 3 #60...
  9. Update on xiom rubbers!?

Update on xiom rubbers!? There are alot more Xiom rubbers on the market right now (older and new), compared to the that are posted on the review/rubber/xiom section.
  10. JOOLA Update: Interview with Joerg Rosskopf

Here's our latest interview of Germany's Mr. Table Tennis. We're lucky to have a good relationship and I think we managed to get some cool answers from the legendary player.
  11. Update on new ball Jan 2014

Extract from the minutes of the ITTF EC meeting on 9th January 2014 in Dubai, UAE:- Plastic ball update: The Executive Committee noted that: - Balls had been received from 3 Chinese companies (2 with seam, 1 without seam) and 1 from Japanese company (with seam) and all had failed the initial...
  12. Update from Taipei 2014

Greetings all. I've traveled quite a bit and witness different countries TT structure, and have TT friends around the world. I reside in South Africa, and we are very far behind on TT from an overall prespective. I've started Tony's Table Tennis that focus on equipment sales, coaching academy...
  13. Update from Sisipho - 2 Months in Paris

Sisipho, a young 19 year old girl from a rural village in the Eastern Cape, South Africa. Left her home at age 16, to play table tennis at the South African national academy. Now she has been given an upportunity to play in Paris and this is her update of "2 Months in Paris" Quote from a...
  14. new leaflets on webpage

New update of website too busy coaching to get it upgraded, http://www.godboldtt.co.uk
  15. Site Update (11/10/2012)

Hey everyone! :) Hope your all having a flying start to the new season! We would just like to know how your finding TableTennisDaily? If you have any requests or updates that you would like please lets us know in this thread and we will get back to you :) How are you all finding the new...
  16. another video update about my training

hey guys sorry i always post these videos of me haha... but here is my latest video...can you guys please give me tips on what to improve please?? here is the one last month and this one was january thanks!!!
  17. Update Video of me playing Table Tennis :))

just an update... hope i improved hahah here is the old one
  18. Site design update - (poll)

Hi all We have just completed a site update, we have updated the design of the website. What do you all think? Did you prefer the older version or do you like how it now is? Articles are a lot easier to now read in the home section :) Please comment and let us know your thoughts and any...
  19. Quick update :)

Hey Guys :) As some of you are aware, over the last few weeks I had many exams and essays to complete for my University. I'am completely finished now and will be able to spend much more time supplying you all with the latest and greatest table tennis information. Sorry for the lack of content...
  20. "Like" a post on TTD

Hey Everyone! :) We have been working hard providing site updates for you all to make TableTennisDaily more user friendly. This time around we have a new special feature which we hope you enjoy and find useful. You can now "like" a post similar to that you see on facebook. So if you enjoy or...