dream

1. Build your dream male table tennis player

Saw the ITTF Instagram account do this, here goes my version. Forehand: Xu Xin Backhand: Karakasevic Footwork: Christian Pletea Serve: Hugo Calderano Block: JO Waldner Smash: Me Chop: Stephane Ouaiche Lob: Xu Xin Mental Game: Timo Boll
  2. Your Favorite Table Tennis Setup/ Dream Set Up

Please put down your favourite setup and write what type of player you are!!!
  3. Its OK to dream. I don't know if this is funny or sad.

or does it matter? If I am still playing TT when I am 90 years old it will declare it a victory. http://www.si.com/extra-mustard/2016/01/08/usa-olympic-team-table-tennis-bill-guilfoil-tryout
  4. Table Tennis Dream Building in Africa Documentary

In summer 2014, China sent some of their CNT coaches and players in Tunisia to promote and share their experience in table tennis. I think it's a very nice move by the ITTF and I enjoy the reportage very much !
  5. Iphone 5 - Table Tennis Advert (DREAM)

One of the biggest companies in the world Apple release new their new iPhone 5 TV advert starring Venus and Serena Williams playing table tennis! This is one of 7 TV ads for the Iphone 5 and was posted earlier in the week. The ad highlights the latest feature called 'Do Not Disturn' which you...
  6. Don't Stop To Follow Your Dream

Hey guys. This is my first thread in here, so i hope you guys will be positive about it. I think we all know that feeling when we don't really wanna play the game anymore because we're struggling with our forehand loop. Or maybe our service is a bit too high, or doesnt have the right spin...
  7. Who you dream to play against? Women.

If you had 1 change to play against anyone you want, who would you play against?
  8. Who you dream to play against? Men.

If you had 1 change to play against anyone you whant, who would you play against?