paralympics

1. She’s 14, Disabled From a Bomb Blast and One of Iraq’s Top Table Tennis Players

There's an inspiring article in the NYTimes today about a para-athlete from Iraq. What a great read (with videos to boot)! https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/26/world/middleeast/najla-imad-lafta-ping-pong.html
  2. UNREAL! Best shot of the Paralympics 2016!

The Paralympics is well underway with play now into the knockout stages! Today arguably the greatest shot of the Paralympics has just been produced! Netherlands player Kelly Kan Zon pulls off an incredible diving around the net shot! Never celebrate to soon! Enjoy! :) <iframe frameborder="0"...
  3. Tapper qualifies for Rio Olympics and the Paralympics 2016!

Absolutely outstanding! Melissa Tapper has become the first ever Australian to qualify for both the Olympics and Paralympic Games in the same year writing the history books! Hit the LIKE button if you think Melissa is awesome!
  4. China does not dominate the tennis of table adapted. (Class 9-10)

Poland in table tennis adapted is very strong..... (class 9-10) :eek: Para World Championships Full Match: China VS Poland (Men's Team Class 9-10 Finals): complete game: Match,Short Form: Patryk Chojnowski Ge Yang 11-0, in the final set .-. Para World...
  5. The shot of the year 2012

Okay guys, it's that time of the year where we all decide which we think the best shot, rally and match of the year in 2012 is! :) This discussion we want to find out what the ultimate shot of the year is by posting, embedding your favorite shot below There have been probably 30,000 amazing...
  6. Amazing table tennis shot - Paralympics

Really incredible. They show that we are all equal.
  7. Diving Shot (Paralympics) VIDEO

One of the best shots I've ever seen!! A diving shot by Great Britains David Wetherill in the London 2012 Paralympic Games! Video!
  8. Paralympics 2012 - Competition

Thanks to my good friend and London 2012 paralympic umpire Dave Cochrane I can give away two London 2012 Paralympic Table Tennis Balls used in the opening rounds of the women's singles matches played on the 30th august 2012! These balls are limited edition and are a great memorable of one of...
  9. How to watch Table Tennis - London 2012 Paralympics

Okay guys I want to make a official thread in how to watch the table tennis London 2012 Paralympic Games. I'am based in the UK so I can watch the matches all live on Channel 4. But I know many other countries are having problems. So how are you watching the Paralympics? If you have any live...
  10. London 2012 Paralympic Games

2012 Paralympic Games,29 Aug 2012 - 09 Sep 2012, London, ENG As the Olympic table tennis event in London came to an end at the excel arena, the public already had their eyes set on the Paralympics table tennis that is due to ‘bounce off’ this Thursday. The Olympic table tennis was such a...
  11. Will Bayley Interview (London 2012)

Hey guys I was fortunate enough to interview Will Bayley. Will is a paralympic athlete for Great Britain in class 7 and is currently ranked no.1 in the world! Bayley has represented Great Britain in the Beijing Paralympics and also won numerous gold medals at International Open Pro Tours and...
  12. William Bayley and co selected for London 2012 Paralympics Games

World number 1 William Bayley has been selected today to represent Great Britain at the London 2012 Paralympic games. Including Will, nine other members on the GB paralympic team have qualified including, Rob Davies, Paul Davies, David Wetherill, Paul Karabardak, Ross Wilson, Kim Daybell, Sara...