control

1. Suggestion for all-wood flex blade for looping

I've been playing with my current setup; Jonyer Hinoki with Rasanter c48 on Forehand and Hexergrip on Backhand for sometime and recently noticed that I can generate considerably more spin if I replace my current blade (Jonyer Hinoki) to some all wood blade. The allwood blade that I tried was...
  2. Donation Campaign - 2023/Turkiye

Dear friends, I'm a new member of the forum - my account has been active for many years but I just couldn't use here for a long time. Let me introduce myself, I'm Samet Polat from Turkiye - ETTU Youth Committee Deputy and Balkan TTU Development Com. Chair. As you know, we are facing a terrible...
  3. Butterfly Viscaria poor quality control checking??? (lens issue)

Hi there! I just bought a Viscalia and I seen that the lens is inserted into the handle in an uneven way. As can be seen in the photo, the right side (as in photo) is recessed more than the left side. For sure, the blade is not a fake. It was bought from the local Butterfly store. This is an...
  4. Upgrading blade and what it means to be able to control

Hi TTD, Long time lurker here. I am going to buy a new blade for long term practice and have some questions TLDR: looking to buy bty innerforce alc, am i overestimating my patient to learn and practice, or is there other blade recommendation i should look into? firstly, blade in consideration...
  5. BTY Timo Boll Control composition?

I want to know the BTY Timo Boll Control composition? TIA
  6. What rubbers to use for good control and top spin on Butterfly Schlager OFF+ Tamca 50

Hello! I am an intermediate player. Have used Butterfly Schlager OFF+ Tamca 5000 Carbon ST with Sriver on FH and Vario on BH for some time because the speed was too high to control initially. I want to change these rubbers and would like to know what would be a good switch for FH and BH. I have...
  7. Boll Control + Boll Allround - composition?

anybody knows composition of Boll Allround and Boll Control?
  8. control

thinner rubber or thicker rubber has better control ???????
  9. So make tracks an opposite path

So make tracks an opposite path from those shocking weight control structures that join eating routine pills.
  10. What are some of the very fast set-up you have tried with solid control?

I'm curious about the experiences of those (particularly loopers) who have used blades like Viscaria or other carbon (outer or inner) blades in the past, but have moved onto an even faster set-up while still maintaining decent control. What sort of blades have you tried? I know there are some...
  11. Confusion in deciding which rubber and blade to go with (Intermediate level)

Hello Team, I am Akshay from India. I have been playing TT for about 5 years now, i would like to consider now, myself in the intermediate category. Since the last two years i have worked on playing a more serious game. So for my practice to get know all the different nuances of the game and...
  12. What should be the rubber that you should buy after being able to control Sriver.

I have been using Sriver and Sriver FX on a Petr Korbel blade. I'm not sure what I should get. My club is a butterfly distributor and the coach recommends me Zhang Jike Super ZLC or Viscaria with Tenergy and Rozena. I tried my friend Zhang Jike Super ZLC and it was very fast. What rubber should...
  13. question about hardness, stiffness, control, ...

can you explain about: stiffness and hardness, vibration and reaction, control? I think: hardness depend on the top-ply, the subsidence when the ball touch the blade. stiffness depend on the core, affect to the dwell time. vibration is the felling? and reation is speed...
  14. please recommend BH rubber easy for passive block , control on Timo Boll Spirit

Hi Now on my BH is EL-S and it lose of durability so I want to try other rubber such as Vega series , EL-P , Rasanter R series for me EL-S max sponge it feels too much speed , I am looking rubber like EL-S butt less speed and easy for passive block and ball placement . Thanks for your suggest
  15. I can't control my serves' spin type

Hi guys, I try to give topspin but sometimes it goes with backspin. And I try to give backspin. It goes with topspin. How can I control them? How can I serve with underspin or topspin. What are the differences?
  16. FS Donic Epox Control | XIOM Vega Pro (max) | Tibhar Extra Long (ox) $95

Have too many blades and looking to offload. Posting to see if there is any interest. Blade has about 10 hours of playtime. Rubbers changed only once. Bumped the table with top left edge leaving a small indent. Both rubbers barely used (approx 2 hours). Looking to sell for $95. Will post...
  17. Do you think deaf people control their nerves better in table tennis?

I bet deaf people manage the stress levels a lot better than other players. I can't never play my best in competetive matches and I'm always too nervous so I never play as good. But I noticed one of the biggest factors are the noises, not only produced by the opponent but also the audience. And...
  18. problems with control

Hey all I play table tennis for over 4 years now, I am an offensive player i think, I love the topspin game mid distance from table. I love blocking, flicking, so i am not very off. ATM, a play with Donic Persson Power Carbon Senso V1 as blade, Xiom vega europe on my backhand side, and stiga...
  19. Tibhar mx-p quality control

Hi, in the past i bought some used mxps and i liked the rubber a lot in that state. So one day i pulled the trigger and bought a new one(black max). I knew these rubbers are factory boosted a lot and it also had the smell. Now there where things that surprised me in a negative way. 1. the...
  20. Spin and control rubbers for Gergely Tamca 5000 (2011)

Hello, I have an old blade from 2011, the Gergely Tamca 5000 and I would like to have suggestions about the rubbers suited for it. My game has lot of looping on FH and Looping, flicks and chops on the BH. And of course I need to have some ease of control. My regular blade is Timo Boll ALC...